BAL Q&A

W

wiggys

Right, this thread is Not for your players bio, history, stats, so lets get that out of the way. What this thread is for is for questions and answers only on any aspect of BAL on PS3 only. :COP:

My Questions are as follows;

1) After 5 seasons, winning various trophies as a player and team ,why have I still got no stats above 82?
2) How do you get the stars next to the special attributes?
3) What is the player search actually used for, can you transfer to another club?

BAL Rocks, not perfect, but none of us are!!

I might be able to answer number 1) Are you sure you have points in your strengthen menu? If you have nothing on strengthen then you might not be able to stat up. The other 2 questions im not sure about

1. I have stats over 82 so I don't know. It could be several things like you're not playing in europe regularly, you've changed clubs alot and haven't played as many matches because of this, could also be affected by your position in the team? Also what difficulty your playing on will effect your stats because it's harder to perform well.

2. I don't know the exact system as to how you get them. But I'm a striker and I do my job well, score plenty of goals. Now I have the scorer, 1 on 1, penalties and long shots attributes. Along with two others...reaction and something else.

3. I think the player search is there to allow you to check out other clubs and how good the team is. I use it to check out potential transfer possibilites. So if a club come in for me, I check them out.

Back
Top Bottom