BAL 2013

sonoman

Champions League
13 November 2003
México
Mexico / Türkiye
since there is no BAL thread for PES 2013, let's just start it in here.

i'm about to finish my 1st season in BAL, i'm playing as myself a 16 y/o Mexican AMF. i was surprised that when they created the player they gave you player cards, my player has the knockle shoy and direct play cards, which really come handy in my role.

i was signed by PEC Zwolle (which i first thought it was a PES/WE league team haha).
i scored only 3 goals in the season, and i played almost every match. (professional level)
My stamina was 74 at the start of the carreer and probably has gone up 2 points up by now, haven't really checked.
as for the assists, haven't got any, but just because our forwards are donkeys.

anyway, i made my way in the league varying from 6.0 to 8.0 ratings and we are ending something like 12th. pretty shitty, but if our forwards scored 1/3 of the chances i helped create it would have been different.

i was called by flamengo, and even if they're paying me the same, i signed right away (as soon as march, hahah). so i'm just playing the last match of the season before i go fight with Botinelly for the AMF main role, setting up goals for Wagner Love & Adriano.

in my first season 1 have received 3 boots, 2 PES crappy ones and some predators, which i have been using ever since i first saw them
Here are my final stats:
v4EwR.jpg

Just finished my 2nd season..
played for Flamengo we ended 4th and we will have to play a playoff (against Bolivar)for the next Copa Libertadores!

these are my stats:
Qaadn.png

haven't been called for the NT yet, but i'm hoping this season will be better!

i have received other 3 boots: 1 puma king, 1 Tiempo legend and a crappy PES shoes..

even if i played way less this season my stats are still growing, and my overall rating is now 64.

PS. no one plays BAL??

I wish I could bring my BAL player in from PES 2012, right now I have no will to start this mode from scratch. Eventually I will though.

I'm waiting for the update on Thursday before I start mine, until then I'll be doing a shit load of editing from the stats database.

The one thing I noticed about BAL this year is that it's possible to play as a defender. In PES 2012, if you play as a defender, a CPU teammate would always try to mark your man, which would mess up the entire defense. For example, play as a side back, and a CB or DMF almost always comes wide to cover your man, sometimes at the cost of abandoning a runner coming straight through the middle. In PES 2013, your CPU teammates seem to leave you alone with your responsibility from the small amount of time I spent (pre-patch, I don't know about 1.01).

BAL is enjoyable when you're teammates aren't completely useless. Unfortunately, they usually are.

This thread seems very dead but I have just started a BAL as I never played this game mode in the FIFA series as it was rather dull, so I wanted to see how PES compared, so far it's very good!

Started off at 1. FC Nuremberg and have an OVR of 44 and play as a SS, just like I did when I was younger just for nostalgia.

I have been given the Super Sub and Deft Touches player cards which are quite handy, and the Super Sub card means that my stats receive a boost when I get brought on from the bench right? Either way, I have made 6 appearances so far (all from the bench) and have bagged 5 goals and got 1 assist.

So far my record is pretty good, however the team is pretty awful and is sitting at the bottom end of the league and struggling to pick up points. The highlight of the season so far was bagging two goals from the bench in a 3-0 victory against Werder Bremen.

I shall update this towards the end of the season, hopefully with some images of my records and stats.

My game time here is pretty limited so I may possibly look at getting a move away in the approaching January window to a team where I may get more game time and has a training regime that can increase my technique.

Gather around, children, for the story of Young Sverrir, an Icelandic player starting on his quest to Become a Legend.

Everybody at F.C Nurnberg was excited to see the youngster join the team, and he delivered almost instantly. playing mostly as an AMF, he helped Nurnberg stay near the top of the Bundesliga for the whole season. He became a top scorer in the league early, but only got truly appreciated by his team mates when he got his first assist. then his fellow player pulled him aside and told him how important he was. Tears were shed.

Late in the season things started to take a downturn, and the gaffer started benching Young Sverrir, and putting him on as a forward in the later half. This felt odd to the youngster at first but he settled in and started scoring goals and delivering assists. After 5 games of this strategy had yielded 5 last minute wins, the coach decided that Young Sverrir was first team material again. Sadly, mixing things up was not a good idea this time and the team lost 3 consecutive matches. They were now in fourth place, and could end up in 5th if they messed up the last 2 matches of the season.

At this point the team was playing badly, but there were two months of Transfers ahead and Young Sverrir was sure the top scorer of the Bundesliga would not go unnoticed. Eventually Nurnberg won the last 2 games, got 3rd place and Sverrir was top scorer and top CF in the league with Huntelaar.
CL-playoffs ahead and life seemed good.

As the league started again and the transfer window started to close, the boss was sending Young Sverrir some mixed signals. Even if he was top scorer in the league, he was not a top 3 choice for any position on the field - except he was third choice as a goalkeeper. Young Sverrir felt hurt at this obvious pisstake by the gaffer. So he started considering his options. Most of all he wanted to secure a CL spot for his team, but he didn't feel appreciated by the boss so he asked his agent to spy around if any team, like say, Ajax Amsterdam, were interested. Ajax shot him down outright but a couple of teams in South America were interested. Time was tight as August was in its later stages, but the CL-playoffs were still to be played.

In the first game against Braga, the coach used the now firm strategy of benching Young Sverrir at first, and put him on when the 2nd half started. It was 0-0 by then, and Nurnberg were at home, so some goals were critical. Sadly, they came at the wrong end. 0-2 was the result and the CL was not looking good. He hoped his team mates would not notice but Young Sverrir had already packed his bags for South America.

A loss in the league did not bode well for the second match and again, Young Sverrir was benched for the first half. Nurnberg had an early goal, though, and a glimmer of hope emerged. That was it for the first half, and Young Sverrir was sent on to grab the goal needed to equalize. The goal came, but he only had the assist. A great link up play led him towards the endline near the left edge of the box, were he put in a low cross that was sent home. Braga started panicking a bit at that point, but Nurnberg were still attacking in numbers. It was 0-3 after Young Sverrir buried the ball into the top corner from the edge of the box. He would later grab another assist to make it 0-4, to a total score of 4-2 to Nurnberg, and they were in the group stages now. Young Sverrir was man of the match, with a staggering 7.5 rating, the highest he had ever received for one half played.

This changed things of course - Young Sverrir decided not to leave, and therefore unpack his bags. CL football beckoned.

Last edited:
"So, you're through to the Uefa Champions League Knockout Phase. You didn't exactly play a huge part in getting the team through (even if you scored 4 goals against City to bring us up to first place in the group), but I'm sure you'll do your best if you are called upon in the later stages"

Yeah I'm firing my agent.

As the league started again and the transfer window started to close, the boss was sending Young Sverrir some mixed signals. Even if he was top scorer in the league, he was not a top 3 choice for any position on the field - except he was third choice as a goalkeeper. Young Sverrir felt hurt at this obvious pisstake by the gaffer. So he started considering his options. Most of all he wanted to secure a CL spot for his team, but he didn't feel appreciated by the boss so he asked his agent to spy around if any team, like say, Ajax Amsterdam, were interested. Ajax shot him down outright but a couple of teams in South America were interested. Time was tight as August was in its later stages, but the CL-playoffs were still to be played.

lmao that's hilarious..:LMAO:
and wtf at agent..:CONFUSE:

Back
Top Bottom