Assisted passing Vs unassisted passing

Bullstein

Conference
18 May 2011
Go to performance training and select "long pass"

Try this with 0 bars and see if you can do it, THEN put 2 bars assists on and then try- goes straight to the player every time

Assisted passing = easy mode

"Try this with 0 bars and see if you can do it"

You really think professional players struggle so much to make a long pass?
Give me an honest answer.

With all due respect, people should just play the game how they want and enjoy it rather than being elitist about zero bar passing and manual controls.

I play one-bar passing and assisted shooting and it suits me fine. It's enough of a challenge for me while retaining plenty of freedom and playability. I don't play online so I'm not interested in the willy-waving of using unassisted controls.

With all due respect, people should just play the game how they want and enjoy it rather than being elitist about zero bar passing and manual controls.

I play one-bar passing and assisted shooting and it suits me fine. It's enough of a challenge for me while retaining plenty of freedom and playability. I don't play online so I'm not interested in the willy-waving of using unassisted controls.

dance for me, peasent!

If anyone can do it with 0 bars then intake my hat off to you
I've done it on 0 bar. But then I have been playing fully manual for a few years now between FIFA and PES, so I'm actually pretty good on manual. Sounds like I'm being big headed, but it's just what I've got used to.

Tried this one for 15 mins losing half my hair before upping the assistance and made it on my first attempt. Ther IS a differnce...

I agree mate. I've actually just tried learning manual shooting on offline as well as playing zero bar passing. I'm liking it so far but people shouldn't be made to feel like noobs because they're using anything different.

1 bar is fine for me. Both me and opponents pass completion end up around the 70% mark, so the idea that it enables flawless lazer guided passes is nonsense.

That practice situation if broken, seems like you need to execute the pass in a very specific way, doesn't matter if your pass is good or well aimed.

1 bar passing and manual shooting for me. best combo.

manual passing is too much chasing the ball. Manual shooting, once you get the hang of it, is much more powerful and precise.

i still cant decide yet, switched from 2 to 1 to 0 and back n forth
1 still some passes are straight to the player but i pressed them not straight to the player, so L2 use is still needed for normal passes quite a lot
tried 0 last evening and it opens up the play a lot but sometimes u make a simple pass go wrong, a bit too much shooter for me

Did someone notice, that changing to 0 pass assistance, make the game and player's moves faster, i mean kinda unrealisticly faster, they lose some of the inercia factor??

Nope, I'd say the opposite- particularly in terms of passing.

If someone uses assisted bars then their passing is quicker and sharper because they just need to press X, whereas using zero bars unassisted I have to make sure that body attitude & direction are right to pass accurately and that means I'm slower than someone using assists

Back
Top Bottom