MegaTron iz ma dear luv'ed gurl.
4 October 2017
non of these ESL clubs
Assassins Creed Valhalla

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/game/assassins-creed/valhalla

Genre: Openworld Action Adventure RPG

Release Date: 10.11.2020

Publisher: Ubisoft

Plattform: PC (Epic Games Launcher and Ubisoft Connect), PS4, XBOX One and later PS5 & XBOX Series X/S

What do you think about this game? Will you get it, or you had it still preordered, or no, not for me?

I'm not sure. In my 36 Years I never played as a Viking in a Videogame (also not in Total War: Thrones of Britannia). But I want to be play as.

And I also have 100 Ubisoft points so I would have an 20% discount for the game. But in generell I'm not a good friend with Ubisoft Openworld Games...:II

Got to see past the main character's name first,then maybe:)
I've come to like ubisofts games,liked both Division 1+2

I was debating starting witcher 3 to see if it grabbed me once I get the XSS, so in the mean time I am playing AC Origins and tbh I have rather enjoyed it. Will look forward to this when it comes down in price.

Division 2 and especially 1 I logged in way too many hours. Really enjoyed them. I should get back to D2...

Is this game realizing with next gen graphical updates?

Haven't read anything,but would be surprised if not!
I played through 70-80% of D2 with a friend,great fun.
Still play both of them.

Pc,xbox or ps? I just sold my ps4 and i was already at the endgame. Debating to either do pc or xbox now if I pick it up

Pc,xbox or ps? I just sold my ps4 and i was already at the endgame. Debating to either do pc or xbox now if I pick it up
Xbox!
I really enjoyed both games,hard to beat the atmosphere in the first one,but I liked them both.
Still have ghost recon Wildlands unplayed ,need to sort that and AC odessey out.
Come to realise I have a bunch of games needing to be played on series X.
All those plus RDR 2/Witcher 3 and finishing Kingdome come

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom