Placebo

Ԁlɐɔǝqo
3 May 2003
Orrefors, Sweden.
Sheffield Wednesday
xxLsxlZ.jpg

View attachment 40261

4 Minute trailer coming today.

Assuming past leaked info (that leaked around the time the name and setting leaked), the game should include some or all of the following:

• 4 Player Co-Op (drop in, drop out).
  • Platform: PlayStation and Xbox (current and next gen).
  • Will be announced at Sony’s PS5 Event in Feb. 2020.
  • AC Ragnarok will release September 29, 2020.
  • Main Character: Jora was created mainly as a female character but has a male version with the same name apparently.
  • Jora led a small band of 4 during their adventures which is why other players can drop in and out for co op.
  • Continues heavy RPG mechanics classes skill trees.
  • Combat is upgraded with more weapon types and abilities.
  • Each weapon can have runes upgraded and durability increased.
  • Adrenaline replaces Beserker mode; fire, frost, lightning.
  • Weapon durability and small inventory which can be upgraded.
  • Conquest battles are making a comeback.
  • Sailing returns, but with less of a combat focus, and more exploration.
  • Upgraded parkour, tree climbing.
  • Hidden blade is back and customizable.
  • Level system has been overhauled to allow level region locking to be eliminated in the open world.
  • Map should be representing various kingdoms.

Being Livestreamed: https://www.gamesradar.com/au/there...-livestream-today-heres-how-you-can-watch-it/

Last edited:
xxLsxlZ.jpg

EWy_S4tWsAACADf.jpeg.055e9ff3e839795908a3b4f8dbef1c3c.jpeg

4 Minute trailer coming today.

Assuming past leaked info (that leaked around the time the name and setting leaked), the game should include some or all of the following:

• 4 Player Co-Op (drop in, drop out).
  • Platform: PlayStation and Xbox (current and next gen).
  • Will be announced at Sony’s PS5 Event in Feb. 2022.
  • AC Valhalla will release September 29, 2020.
  • Main Character: Jora was created mainly as a female character but has a male version with the same name apparently.
  • Jora led a small band of 4 during their adventures which is why other players can drop in and out for co op.
  • Continues heavy RPG mechanics classes skill trees.
  • Combat is upgraded with more weapon types and abilities.
  • Each weapon can have runes upgraded and durability increased.
  • Adrenaline replaces Beserker mode; fire, frost, lightning.
  • Weapon durability and small inventory which can be upgraded.
  • Conquest battles are making a comeback.
  • Sailing returns, but with less of a combat focus, and more exploration.
  • Upgraded parkour, tree climbing.
  • Hidden blade is back and customizable.
  • Level system has been overhauled to allow level region locking to be eliminated in the open world.
  • Map should be representing various kingdoms.

Last edited:
94979441_720271925410481_4211215030001074176_n.jpg

Had to be done! Haven't bought a collector's edition for an age, Nataska assures me her tax refund will cover it, lucky to be married to a gamer! ;)

Apparently they may be involved in some of the music for Valhalla. I don't like music in general but that video made the hair on the back of the neck stand up, in a good way :)

Better quality:

Last edited:
I have only played and finished both Origins and Oddysey recently (after saying i'd never buy them).
They are a step away from the original AC games, but have to say i enjoyed both of them.

I do think especially Oddysey was way too big, and had a lot of repatative stuff in it.
So, i will end up buyig Valhalle, but in the same way as the other 2 : about a year after release, when i finish some backlog and the price will be very interesting.

I do love the viking theme, and it seems they have toned the grinding down a bit which is a good thing (for me).

Hello, sorry that I could not find this thread and opened a other thread. :/

I have problem to preordered this game on Ubisoft connect with my 100 Ubi-points for a 20% discount. I try it between 5 or 10 times now and every time I had a error message. Something like at the moment it doesn't work now.

I think I could it preordered but I wan't because 60€ is for me to much.

So, did someone know if it's a know bug by Ubisoft?

Hello, sorry that I could not find this thread and opened a other thread. :/

I have problem to preordered this game on Ubisoft connect with my 100 Ubi-points for a 20% discount. I try it between 5 or 10 times now and every time I had a error message. Something like at the moment it doesn't work now.

I think I could it preordered but I wan't because 60€ is for me to much.

So, did someone know if it's a know bug by Ubisoft?

Doesn't really help you but I had no problem activating it at the time:

Valhalla.jpg

Became a saving of 55EUR or so.

Heja Sverige!

That confused me. But maybe they (Ubi) have trouble with the new launcher.
And I'm wondering that I had ~ 20 Ubipoints before the change to the new launcher and now I have 180 Ubipoints or so. But please don't tell this to Ubisoft... :D

WOW, I have never liked a game enough to spend £200 on a special edition.
Unless of course they did a remaster of It Came from the Desert - Then I would consider.
Holy Moly... haven’t thought of that title for decades. You being back good memories!!

I played this on amiga when I was like 15 years old. Great stuff. Will watch a let’s play later for sure.

Thanks for bringing it up!! :TU:

I preordered it now on kinguin with the code: ALLKEYSHOP8 I had a 8% discount and I pay ~48€ for the game.

I hope it will a nice game with many blood and gore. :TWIST: and not-> :CENSOR:

Back
Top Bottom