Are you a psychopath? (Test)

Radiation

Golden Boot Winner
6 February 2006
Widnes
Newcastle United
This is a genuine psychological test.

It is a story about a girl. While at the funeral of her own mother, she met a guy whom she did not know.

She thought this guy was amazing, so much her dream guy she believed him to be, that she fell in love with him there and then... A few days later, the girl killed her own sister.

Question: What is her motive in killing her sister?

This was a test by a famous American psychologist used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in this test and answered it correctly. If you didn't answer correctly - good for you. If your friends hit the jackpot, may I suggest that you keep your distance.

---

So what's the answer?

Reply in spoiler boxes so other can work it out themselves

Last edited:
My flat mate asked me this a while back:

So she could go to the funeral and meet the guy again!

At first I was worried and looked it up but its quite interesting according to some sites: here

Last edited:
The girl made a move on the man? Or he pursuaded his girlfriend that her sister was the reason the mum died?

She found out her sister slept with him or on a relationship with him

Her sister was a bitch, the Guys dead in her trunk, he didn't say she was pretty that morning, and she'd already killed her Mom. She painted flowers with her sisters blood and nailed her eyes to her dolly so her sister could watch...

Yes Milanista it isn't an actual true test ...(sorry Mil you did have the right answer - i mean no one else has it yet)

Last edited:
Her sister knew the guy was their father/brother but never told her until she found out and slit her throat

I don't get this:

So the correct answer is
So she could go to the funeral and meet him again
?

If she didn't know the guy, why would she believe that he would be there again? Maybe he was just a friends of the mothers and wouldn't know who the sister even was.

Also, I think the fact that this girl would be able to fall in love with someone while at _Her Mothers Funeral_ might be a hint to her mental wellbeing.

Also, maybe she somehow linked the grief of her mother dead with the love she felt with this guy, and somehow thought that killing her sister, whom she might have been even closer to, would somehow equate to her feeling even greater love for some random dude she meets there. Like I said, if she is f*cked up enough to fall in love at a funeral of a loved one, I'm sure she can fall in love on queue as soon as her demented mind thinks it should.

EDIT: And now I also checked the snopes link and found it to be a false test. :)

Even if it is false heres my guess anyway.

She could go to the funeral and meet the man again?

Back
Top Bottom