Are there more camera options in the full game?

MikeM24

Big Daddy
31 October 2010
South England
Man Utd, Red Wings
Gameplay wise the new demo is excellent, however my only issue is with the lack of a closer in camera from the side - as previous games. Is this simply a limitation of the demo, or are the options in the demo exactly what we'll have in the final version?

Because quite honestly, I like to be as close in as possible, and playing it from that far out would be a dealbreaker for me.

I doubt there will be any difference to last year. There was a close camera but too close. What is annoying is that there was a hack for the jailbroke ps3 or pc that allowed you to modify the angle by altering a file but im not sure by how much. It does porve it can be done.

It takes away the feeling for me of the game especially when you score being so far out. It needs an adjustable dynamic view like FIFA

there are more cameras. the 3 on the demo are only part of what will be in the final game. If you have PES 2011, it will be those plus at least 2 other ones.

They will have the full range of camera's in the final game I'm sure. Last year's demo only had 2 or 3 angles. But yes the lack of zoom and height is weird, given that people can do it easily with a hack.

Anyone mentioned it to Jon Murphy??

Back
Top Bottom