App store.

Safari? I don't think we have any ads which could cause that.

Anyone else experiencing this?

I'm able to reproduce it on my jailbroken iPad's Safari now (iOS7). Browsing EW immediately opens a random app in the app store.

Did you jailbreak your device by chance? Cause it's similar to a bug I got right after they released the JB for iOS7. Got fixed pretty soon, though. If it's also happening on a clean iDevice, though, I'm going to contact our host right away.

Last edited:
This needs sorting out immediately.
It's happening on my iphone and iPad almost every time. Neither are jail broken.
So so so annoying. Please fix this now.

Yeah I'm having the same issues on a clean iPhone and on a previously jb'd iPad that is now clean.

Sometimes it only happens the first time I come to the site. Other times it will do it constantly every few seconds. I'll close the app store, tap back here, a few seconds pass and it does it again. Then again and again until I just give up.

Thanks for telling me, guys. Unfortunately, it's not in my hands to fix this, but I'll contact Soccergaming, our server host, immediately to tell them. I'll get back to you once I got news.

I can't post on this forum from my IPad.
It says i'm not registered or logged in. And yes every time i visit here from my IPad, i have to log in even if i Always tick the "remember me" box.

I can't post on this forum from my IPad.
It says i'm not registered or logged in. And yes every time i visit here from my IPad, i have to log in even if i Always tick the "remember me" box.

Have you tried cleaning the cookies (iOS Settings -> Safari) and logging back in after that? Is "Block Cookies" set to "Never"?

Btw, Gerdy, I didn't forget about you and your PM, just wanted to let the dust settle a bit.

Happening loads today, all William Hill apps. Also getting a little box now and again asking if I want to open app in app store.

Haven't heard back from them since their first reply 24h ago, Jay. I'm gonna wait some more before pestering them again. Sorry for the inconvenience, fellas.

Alright, Soccergaming don't think it's related to their ad banner codes since we're the only site reporting this. I'll try to get in touch with Mart, maybe it's something coding wise he's put in place which is now biting our backs.

Last edited:
It can only be the ads I think. Is it any better now? Tried it a few times on my iPhone and it's been ok. I've stopped the box ad appearing for now. Let me know.

Seems to be working on my iPad/Safari for now. Will you drop Matt another mail and tell him?

Had this start again today twice so far. Only thing I noticed was both times the ad at the top was for some Viking style free app game

Thanks for the warning. I'll report that ad. I also need to put the bottom advert back on so please let me know if this happens again.

Still getting the App Store re-direct here. Also getting pop ups about flirting, connecting with people on Facebook etc.

Im on ios7 not jail broken.

Cheers

Thanks for letting me know and apologies for that while it gets sorted out.

5e8mqw.png

This is what I get on ios7

Still getting lots of issues. Seems to be getting worse each week with more and more ads doing it

Sorry, guys. Is it possible you can show the adverts that are on screen when this happens? I'm not getting the problem here but may well be getting different ads to you based on location.

Back
Top Bottom