Anyway of beating the low cross.

jammiedodger

Premier League
26 February 2009
Derbyshire
England
That is the triple :circle: or triple B. Its becoming a bit of a bug bear for me when most the goals i'm conceding online is via this variety. Any help on preventing this would be much appreciated. I believe this was also an issue in pes2011 and it looks likes it never been eradicated.

Oh dear, I've not been Online against the spammers, so I never realised this was still an issue. It was horrible in PES 2011, but the only option was to switch cursor to the CB and pressure with 2nd man. More often than not I could limit these type of goals. They are cheapness personified.

Oh dear, I've not been Online against the spammers, so I never realised this was still an issue. It was horrible in PES 2011, but the only option was to switch cursor to the CB and pressure with 2nd man. More often than not I could limit these type of goals. They are cheapness personified.

Is that pressure the man out on the wing to prevent the cross or somehow switch to the CB in then box to cut it out. The latter is nigh on impossible so i guess you mean pressure the wingman.

To make matters worse this time round you can do exactly the same with triangle. I found this out on Free Training and i'm sure they're all using it. I don't think it's as effective this time round due to the AI being more defensively aware. Doesn't stop them from trying it though.

Ban crossing in online games.

Or alternatively Konami could actually work on refining the system considering low crosses have been abused since the dawn of PES.

Is that pressure the man out on the wing to prevent the cross or somehow switch to the CB in then box to cut it out. The latter is nigh on impossible so i guess you mean pressure the wingman.

I would flick the Right Stick in the direction of my CB, then 2nd Pressure with Circle. Controlling your CB should give the option to cut out the ball in, or at least make it difficult. Try setting up Man-Marking, use your CB's or DMF's to Man-Mark your opponents strikers. This works very well also for the most part.

The problem is that it's too accurate, it should be less accurate when the passer is bad or is under pressure.

Simple fix for Konami

Ban crossing in online games.

Or alternatively Konami could actually work on refining the system considering low crosses have been abused since the dawn of PES.

maybe ban all opportunities to score in online games... :D ;)

The problem is that it's too accurate, it should be less accurate when the passer is bad or is under pressure.

Simple fix for Konami

like amier said - it's a problem due to accuracy.
the same issue like cutback goals was - which seems to be much better in this years version. i have not seen that much like in last years...

Back
Top Bottom