Anyone for some Parsec gaming?

Depending on when and if it works smoothly, yeah. I remember playing ISS Pro Evo 2 online using a PS1 emulator and that worked good. Me and an American guy did a coop Master League.

Ok. Let's play. My Parsec ID is: GrNKallp
Just add me. I also have discord: NKalli

Depending on when and if it works smoothly, yeah. I remember playing ISS Pro Evo 2 online using a PS1 emulator and that worked good. Me and an American guy did a coop Master League.
It should work ok. I'm located in the US west coast and I played PES 21 with a friend in New Zealand. All went smoothly. As long as we both have a stable connection it should be fine. We should both use a cabled connection (LAN).
Ok. Let's play. My Parsec ID is: GrNKallp
Just add me. I also have discord: NKalli

Count me in, too. Been playing regularly on Parsec for a few years now - it's an incredible program.

Parsec username: Buffon#2277726, will look up and post my Discord too. I'm based in the US on the East Coast so West Coast and UK / Europe should be playable - also happy to host games.

Heard the name but didn't know what that program was about.
Unfortunately i can't run game above PES 2017 and i ain't interested to play on.

But if it's possible to play PES 5 matchs, or PES 2011 : it's all good. Would try one day with my Retrogaming buds.

Heard the name but didn't know what that program was about.
Unfortunately i can't run game above PES 2017 and i ain't interested to play on.

But if it's possible to play PES 5 matchs, or PES 2011 : it's all good. Would try one day with my Retrogaming buds.

That's the great thing about Parsec! As long as you have a controller and a good Internet connection (ideally wired, 50Mbps+ down), you can join someone else's session and play any game, even ones you don't have the hardware to run yourself.

I've been meaning to post about it in the retro thread for a while - we should definitely get some sessions going on the classic games.

Hey guys, last week I play Master League COOP on PES 2021. With random ppl, I host, its.... fun, when somebody who knows how to play PES come in... If somebody from Evo-web is interested in playing Master League Coop vs CPU via Parsec, we can create Discord Server. You need just a gamepad and Parsec app and an account.

With XInput the maximum of players that can connect gamepads is 4 but with Direct Input it's up to 8 players but will bit hard to set up controllers, at least the first time.

BTW i creat fast Discord server : https://discord.gg/BYBCeeXwys

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom