Anth's FIFA 22 PC/Current-Gen Sim Sliders

Hey anth gonna try these sliders on next gen. Just to see how they play. I've just spent an entire night messing with sliders and can't quite get the ai to not play so perfect. Hope you get your console so you can tweak these

Hey anth gonna try these sliders on next gen. Just to see how they play. I've just spent an entire night messing with sliders and can't quite get the ai to not play so perfect. Hope you get your console so you can tweak these
Let me know how it translates over. I’d imagine it’ll be quite different!

Let me know how it translates over. I’d imagine it’ll be quite different!
I don't know how they play on next gen as I'm a PC user, but on current gen they're definitely good.
The game itself is miles ahead of 21 (not that it would take much) and the more I play it the more I think that it's also better than 20 (which I've been rediscoveriung lately)... But these sliders make it even better.
Thank you, man! Beer's on me. :WASTED:

I don't know how they play on next gen as I'm a PC user, but on current gen they're definitely good.
The game itself is miles ahead of 21 (not that it would take much) and the more I play it the more I think that it's also better than 20 (which I've been rediscoveriung lately)... But these sliders make it even better.
Thank you, man! Beer's on me. :WASTED:
Hey thanks man! Great to hear they’re holding up. I only tested these on the first release of the game, so good that they’re still working. Adjust as you see fit. They don’t work on NG. I agree 22 CG is way better than 21, and also 20 (which I like you, also didn’t mind at times).

@Anth James finally picked up the game on PC & have been really enjoying these sliders, the values really do look unorthodox but once you try them they really affect the pace uite nicely.

I think the game is fantastic but the problem I had on vanilla was the hyper skating of attackers made it near impossible to get a defender anywhere near anybody. Combined with the ultra accurate passing of the COM, I end up not participating & just hoping the squander the end product or my keeper saves it.

Now I feel like the pace is a lot more desirable & I can get involved in the match again.

@Anth James finally picked up the game on PC & have been really enjoying these sliders, the values really do look unorthodox but once you try them they really affect the pace uite nicely.

I think the game is fantastic but the problem I had on vanilla was the hyper skating of attackers made it near impossible to get a defender anywhere near anybody. Combined with the ultra accurate passing of the COM, I end up not participating & just hoping the squander the end product or my keeper saves it.

Now I feel like the pace is a lot more desirable & I can get involved in the match again.
Great to hear man and good to see they held up after a few updates. That height discrepancy and the width are the big values I think. Unfortunately height doesn't really have much of an impact on NG. I think it's best way to 'line up' both teams to create more difficulty working your way up the pitch, otherwise there's too much sitting off. Width as well being so narrow forces the CPU to think a little more instead of just playing crazy paced passes through your lines and like you said not being able to do anything about it. Adjust as you see fit, I didn't spent long enough on them to refine very much but they gave me some good matches and I was enjoying it.

What he said.
The game is still definitely enjoyable with these sliders even if there have been a couple of title updates in between.
Currently using FIFER's Realism Mod Lite (so to have at least kits and crests and numbers for the unlicensed Serie A teams) and enjoying it to the point that I'm planning to not update it anymore.

Not a FUT/Volta/any-kind-of-online-mode player here (I had my fair share of fun with ProClubs on Xbox One in the past but those days are long gone now), so I don't think EA would care at all if I keep using TU3 until I see fit instead of updating it continuously.

Hello. I've seen that, in the discussion, you've said that the sliders have been edited. What are the values that are you actually using?

Hi I really like the sim like sliders you shared, can't play with default arcade sliders makes me cringe how awful it is and reither play PES21 with mods. Would you recommend to Raise the Defensive Depth tactic to 75-100 at the team sheets for teams individually or is only for FIFA22 next gen only? thx

Back
Top Bottom