Anth's EAFC24 Gameplay Mod

Hi guys, i have a problem with v12. cpu doesn't attack my players when i've the ball, so i can score when i want. i'm playing legendary difficult

i send you a clip. even the gk appear so static
Hey man, that looks terrible - something isn't working correctly. It looks like you have slider changes or you're playing on the wrong speed in game, or the mod isn't working at all - one of those I'd say.

I just tested with the same teams and it's playing nothing like that at all.

Isn’t it important to have the order correct?! Like Anth gp mod on top?!
But at top it has the lowest prio.
At the bottom is the highest.
@Giac23 do you see the splash screen with bergkamp and henry when launching the game?
I think the most important mod should be down, i don’t know
I installed mod with fmm, i should not have berkgamp and henry during the launch, correct?

Hey man, that looks terrible - something isn't working correctly. It looks like you have slider changes or you're playing on the wrong speed in game, or the mod isn't working at all - one of those I'd say.

I just tested with the same teams and it's playing nothing like that at all.
What can I do do to resolve?

I think the most important mod should be down, i don’t know
I installed mod with fmm, i should not have berkgamp and henry during the launch, correct?

What can I do do to resolve?
Do you get the fuzzy screen when launching? That’s the FMM version if working yeah.

Aside from that, check your sliders are all on 50/50 and in game speed is set to normal.

Ti appare lo schermo sfocato all'avvio? Questa è la versione FMM se funziona, sì.

A parte questo, controlla che i tuoi cursori siano tutti su 50/50 e che la velocità di gioco sia impostata su normale.
i see this when i start fc24

Attachments

• image0 (3).jpeg
    image0 (3).jpeg
    183.6 KB · Views: 27
is it worth it buying this game for anth s mod? does it provide the best football offline experience since fifa 16? and is it better than fl 24?

is it worth it buying this game for anth s mod? does it provide the best football offline experience since fifa 16? and is it better than fl 24?
I’d say yes… have been playing and enjoying 16 (vanilla and modded) for a long time. The latter fifa did not came close anymore…
I’d say it’s the best fifa sim mod in years. I like what it brings to the table.
It’s still fifa in some ways but hugely different to what you get from EA. If you can get a good deal… go grab it and have a try.
Even using the testing phase for the game could be an option for you.
Have a good weekend. 😊👋

I’d say yes… have been playing and enjoying 16 (vanilla and modded) for a long time. The latter fifa did not came close anymore…
I’d say it’s the best fifa sim mod in years. I like what it brings to the table.
It’s still fifa in some ways but hugely different to what you get from EA. If you can get a good deal… go grab it and have a try.
Have a good weekend. 😊👋
shame steam sale ended, game was 60 % off lol

Have a good weekend. 😊👋
Yes, this year the game is really different of the last 5 years. FIFA 17 was the last FIFA game with some fun in it. When they introduced 1V1 formula in FIFA 20, it breaks all the fun and the simulation.

But since I play the beta, EAFC 24 feeling was different : a mix of old FIFA with a little simulation taste of PES.
You didn't have it vanilla of course but you can have a great experience with sliders and a better one with mods.

Hi guys, with v12 me and cpu scoring a lot of goals. Should i increase slider of shoot and pass error or decrease shoot speed or pass speed?
Thank you
@Anth James

Hey everyone! I've decided to release my Test V11 #TU6 version of my mod as my first public release. You can give it a run at the below link.

PLEASE make sure you read ALL of the instructions in the read me files - it's super important to have the mod working well.

For example - you absolutely MUST play on DEFAULT PACE in game or the mod will not work properly. There are three versions - Slow, Medium and Fast. You only need to select one version to play. Fast is nowhere near as fast as default - the names are relative to my mod! I personally play on the fast version - but play with whichever version you prefer.

Again guys, please make sure you read everything to get it up and running!

Hope you all enjoy!

Download TEST V11 #TU6 (Public Release): https://mega.nz/file/QNl0RBIa#dlBc3rkHQ_MyMZS7WX_NNBruX22FLOWGqwj_5cBUOWo

Preview of this version:

Last edited:
Many thanks @Anth James for this free release decision and your ongoing work you put into your great mod! There are not much quality Gameplay mods around so everybody asking if the game is worth buying just for Anth´s mod, simple answer is: for sure, Guys! There were great offers at Steam for FC 24 around 27-30€.
When you Guys not purchased to that offers yep than I would say you missed a great possibility to invest 30€ in a Product to have fun this year instead buying a huge bag of McDonald´s Big Macs or a bag of useless Big King XXL´s at Burger King.

Now that Anth released his first freebie Version of his mod some honest meaning "THANK YOU" would be deserved for our fearless hardcore Gameplay developer! Show some love Guys!

Hey everyone! I've decided to release my Test V11 #TU6 version of my mod as my first public release. You can give it a run at the below link.

PLEASE make sure you read ALL of the instructions in the read me files - it's super important to have the mod working well.

For example - you absolutely MUST play on DEFAULT PACE in game or the mod will not work properly. There are three versions - Slow, Medium and Fast. You only need to select one version to play. Fast is nowhere near as fast as default - the names are relative to my mod! I personally play on the fast version - but play with whichever version you prefer.

Hope you all enjoy!

Download TEST V11 #TU6 (Public Release): https://mega.nz/file/QNl0RBIa#dlBc3rkHQ_MyMZS7WX_NNBruX22FLOWGqwj_5cBUOWo

Preview of this version:

brother I'm trying the v12 listen to the sliders I have to leave them by default.. then I noticed that when the goalkeeper makes a save if the shot is strong he doesn't always hold it

🚨 Never mess with the sliders!! 🚨

this mod is intended to be played with the settings advised in the text file that comes with it! Please do read it!
I know, but with default slides me and cpu score a lot of goals🙁

I found EA FC 24 for 18 euros on Epic games: winter sale plus they give a discount code for your first game when you sign in, maybe this is still working.

Then change the difficulty.

I’m scoring very realistic and play on world class fuma.
I try to play world class, but it’s too easy for me
Ultimate difficult is too hard
Legendary is the right difficult for my ability but with the default slide me and cpu scoring a lot of goal. I thinked the solution was to increase shop and pass error
I’m not able to play fuma 😂😂

Legendary is the right difficult for my ability but with the default slide me and cpu scoring a lot of goal. I thinked the solution was to increase shop and pass error
What’s your problem with it?

What’s your problem with it?
Yep, everyone can play FUMA.
After 5-10 matches, you feel the differences : more variety on passes, shots, crosses.
When you score your first goal in FUMA : what a nice sensation!
FUMA with all the assistance in the last FIFAs, it's the first thing to try to have a better experience.

But that would be the key for you! Believe in FUMA. I am Switched to it 2 years ago and still it’s not easy for me to play this way, but I would never switched back. Too great are the feeling when you play a good attack and score a goal because it’s much more honest and not 80% done by assisted control of the AI. Just look only at shooting. You score a goal when you in the center of the box. No directional adjustments needed by yourself. Really unrealistic imo. Even A top class striker in reality screw up some „easy goals“. Except Haaland of course. 😄
Take your time with FUMA practice and you have a new difficulty level on World class. Over the times to score much goals.
Anyway, I wonder the amount of goals you mention which results in your WC level games! Even on WC it shouldn’t be so much goals get scored with Anth‘s mod enabled. Do you absolutely sure the mod is working for you? Gamespeed is slower, Ai seems smarter by passing and positioning on the pitch etc.? I remember I read in your previous posts that you see the weird Screen right after launching the game via Mod Manager?! Or do you play via FMT than you see Henry and Bergkamp logo from Anth‘s mod?
Whatever, your slider management isn’t useful at all, Mate! You break the mod where all Versions are build and adjusted and fine tuned by having the Slider’s leave at default 50. For me and the most others should it be enough „difficulty“ on World class just by the nature of Anth’s mod and he always mentioned he increased WC difficulty as well which I personally can confirm after starting this FC 24 season last year at WC default gameplay by EA.
We can really only encourage you to try FUMA to have games with less ping pong goals. Maybe you are an awesome player at FC24 and than you should stick with higher levels. But trying FUMA with maybe the semi settings at shooting or passing assistance and the rest stick to manual is a first step to get practice. This way I played my first 12-15 games on FUMA. Give it a try. 😉

Hope you all enjoy!

Preview of this version:

You are a godsent :WORSHIP: sooo much better than vanilla or with sliders. Can i have a few questions tho?

Is this video on the fast version? Cuz my game seems faster even with the slow version. Movement and passing and shooting aswell (playing on semi so passing might be because of that, and yes on default gamespeed). The mod definitely loads, i have the fuzzy screen and the gameplay really is different. It's just weird compared to the video. I have a mixture of esim and fifer mods installed also. Could there be anything that overrides yours?

But all things considered its shaping up to be really great. Keepers could use a lil buff tho. :D

Good luck with it in the future ^^

Edit: I increased goalkeepers to 60 but that shouldn't be a problem right?

Hope you all enjoy!

Preview of this version:

How much progress have you been able to make with regards to the AI blocking pass lanes and being more solid in the midfield ?

You are a godsent :WORSHIP: sooo much better than vanilla or with sliders. Can i have a few questions tho?

Is this video on the fast version? Cuz my game seems faster even with the slow version. Movement and passing and shooting aswell (playing on semi so passing might be because of that, and yes on default gamespeed). The mod definitely loads, i have the fuzzy screen and the gameplay really is different. It's just weird compared to the video. I have a mixture of esim and fifer mods installed also. Could there be anything that overrides yours?

But all things considered its shaping up to be really great. Keepers could use a lil buff tho. :D

Good luck with it in the future ^^

Edit: I increased goalkeepers to 60 but that shouldn't be a problem right?
Read the text file tells you everything

Back
Top Bottom