Anth's EAFC24 Gameplay Mod

If this is last TU you will not have to update your mods over and over again.

You made me do this lets try v18 first which is free i saw you all loved this one here at the release

Last edited:
Does "Attacking difficulty boost" option make it harder for us or CPU to attack ?

Cause I'm wrecking havoc with my wing players. So easy to dribble past opponents on worldclass difficulty.

Does "Attacking difficulty boost" option make it harder for us or CPU to attack ?

Cause I'm wrecking havoc with my wing players. So easy to dribble past opponents on worldclass difficulty.
Attacking Difficulty Boost has nothing to do with dribbling beyond defenders.

You got me. I will buy it and try when the last TU comes. Will there be any more?
The last one vid is really nice. Esim turf? Is tere a mod for tight nets i dont like them so loose
Hahaha. This should be the last title update, but you never know with EA I guess!

Yeah I'm using Esim turf and then I use my reshade over the top :)

There's plenty of mods for nets yeah.

Hahaha. Esta deve ser a última atualização do título, mas nunca se sabe com a EA, eu acho!

Sim, estou usando grama Esim e depois uso meu reshade por cima:)

Sim, há muitos mods para redes.
Ba noite amigo, tenho admirado seu trabalho mas infelizmente não tenho condições de ser membro e usar a v18 gratuita, poderia liberar uma versão mais recente pra quem não e membro poder experimentar, belo trabalho!!!

Ba noite amigo, tenho admirado seu trabalho mas infelizmente não tenho condições de ser membro e usar a v18 gratuita, poderia liberar uma versão mais recente pra quem não e membro poder experimentar, belo trabalho!!!
Hi, you don't need to be a member to download the free version? I don't quite understand sorry.

Didnt play yet, trying to mod it first. Downloaded IMS mod, can You please tell me if there is a mod for balls for new season? cant find it

I must say im impressed. My boy plays on ps5 since the release. I could not play 1 half there game is ugly in look and in motion. I must admit you did amazing work with this game. It plays so good. I will not repeat myself i liked your mod in fifa 23. This is much better. Ai make dribbling, they make crosses. I played Madrid vs Bettis i was so dribbled on the wing i was like what the hell it was so natural. Many gameplay animations are amazing, some touches, i saw my Rudiger made out of balance by ai during defending run when he was going back to defence, it was so cool. I never thought i would like new "cut" cut scenes i like them. They are different, random, short they are fine. With other 24/25 mods i dont need new fc 25 for 1 year for sure. Shoothing is brillant, first of all passing i did not like ground passing in fifa 23, here is really good with Your mod.

Hey guys, I know FC25 is almost here, but I've just released V22: 'Mini Reload' - Full Gameplay Package with some all new options over on Patreon!

This takes the 'Full Gameplay Package' to:

20+ AIO Standalone versions
180+ Options to customise your gameplay

///////

The NEW options for this 'Mini Reload' are:

'Slowest' Walk Speed Option (all bases):
This option significantly slows down the dribbling movements and creates the most 'grounded' general movement yet. There is a version to match with ANY of the V22 bases (from extra slow to fast). Of course the movement isn't perfect in this game - that's well understood, but this does create the most grounded feeling yet.

This new option does require you to re-train how you move and play the game a little bit, but you will see and feel the difference!

See the brief example here (taken with the Extra Slow base version):

'Slowest' Passing Speed Option:
The passing speeds have been balanced and made even slower than the 'Extra Slow' standalone. This won't be for everyone, but those who love slower gameplay will really enjoy this. These pass speed isolation options are far more detailed than what the pass speed slider can offer, with particular passes isolated and balanced accordingly - especially based on attributes.

'Very Subtle' Pass Error System:
This provides a third (and more mild) passing error option. It is of course based on important factors such as body position, balance, pressure, angle and of course - attributes!

Short Term Fatigue Slowdown Option:
A very interesting option that impacts how much short term fatigue actually slows down players. To be clear, this is not how quickly a player will become fatigued, it is HOW they impacted when they are. This adds a nice new layer of realism, as you have to be more mindful about mindlessly sprinting around the field.

Default Ground Pass and Through Ball Distance Option - 'Slowest' Passing Base:
As the name suggests, this provides the usual 'Default Ground Pass and Through Ball' distance option that comes with every other pass speed isolation. It is for those who prefer the default FC24 passing mechanics, but still want to use the newest 'Slowest' passing option.

Check here for more info in general - https://www.patreon.com/posts/v22-m...paign=postshare_creator&utm_content=join_link

For those who have been asking in various places what I've been using, I'm finding myself using this type of combination a lot lately. I go between all three depending on which type of gameplay I feel like!

Slower:
Slow Option.png

Regular:
Regular Option.png

Faster:
Fast Option.png

I just had such a great game with the faster variant combination. The 'Slowest Walk Speed' combined with the Fast V22 feels really fluid, but also grounded. Still shattered this didn't go in!

Hey guys, I know FC25 is almost here, but I've just released V22: 'Mini Reload' - Full Gameplay Package with some all new options over on Patreon!

This takes the 'Full Gameplay Package' to:

20+ AIO Standalone versions
180+ Options to customise your gameplay

///////

The NEW options for this 'Mini Reload' are:

'Slowest' Walk Speed Option (all bases):
This option significantly slows down the dribbling movements and creates the most 'grounded' general movement yet. There is a version to match with ANY of the V22 bases (from extra slow to fast). Of course the movement isn't perfect in this game - that's well understood, but this does create the most grounded feeling yet.

This new option does require you to re-train how you move and play the game a little bit, but you will see and feel the difference!

See the brief example here (taken with the Extra Slow base version):

'Slowest' Passing Speed Option:
The passing speeds have been balanced and made even slower than the 'Extra Slow' standalone. This won't be for everyone, but those who love slower gameplay will really enjoy this. These pass speed isolation options are far more detailed than what the pass speed slider can offer, with particular passes isolated and balanced accordingly - especially based on attributes.

'Very Subtle' Pass Error System:
This provides a third (and more mild) passing error option. It is of course based on important factors such as body position, balance, pressure, angle and of course - attributes!

Short Term Fatigue Slowdown Option:
A very interesting option that impacts how much short term fatigue actually slows down players. To be clear, this is not how quickly a player will become fatigued, it is HOW they impacted when they are. This adds a nice new layer of realism, as you have to be more mindful about mindlessly sprinting around the field.

Default Ground Pass and Through Ball Distance Option - 'Slowest' Passing Base:
As the name suggests, this provides the usual 'Default Ground Pass and Through Ball' distance option that comes with every other pass speed isolation. It is for those who prefer the default FC24 passing mechanics, but still want to use the newest 'Slowest' passing option.

Check here for more info in general - https://www.patreon.com/posts/v22-m...paign=postshare_creator&utm_content=join_link
That turning moves looks very smooth from your imgur shorty. Not that immediate stop which only the famous FUT Gameplay Players are have. Which is obviously not a real life movement of course.

I love this sequence as shows a lot of the natural unpredictability of the game when it's given the right treatment.

I also really like this sequence. I'm playing as Bologna, but I like how it shows that not every pass is laser guided anymore and that there's a nice, natural momentum to the game.

Look how the CPU smartly blocks off the passing lane to my GK here.

Last edited:
First of all i love Your mod. I love it. I would never say that after vids. I was struggling at the beginning at world class in attack i tried to come back to pes but i could not. I saw potential, big potential. So i tried options i used space easier and less block v2 and i can play now. Its amazing. I play on slow. The moments i have are amazing. tThe little things. Leganes pay like leganes, i played as sevilla in carrer mode vs barca and i was stunned - they played like them. I lost 3-0 and i enjoyed that very much. I could not wait to play them again. Second game in the season i had 0-0 at barca ground. I was so proud, so fu..... proud.. god that feeling. I cant belive what realistic this is, what goals i score. How learnig curve it is. I downloaded this mod

A SPORTS FC 25 MOD 3000+ NEW FACES ADDED TO EA FC24! [NEW FACES, BOOTS, TATTOOS ETC! [WZRD PCK V34]​

it has the best net look and psyhic ever created ( you can see on Youtube when You paste that ) but with You mod nets goes sometimes like crazy, goal is moving tooo much. Is there a way to make it work well with Your gameplay mod?
Also reshade is top!

look at this goal, no words ( here net was ok ) but stronger shoot moves it tooooo much

Last edited:
First of all i love Your mod. I love it. I would never say that after vids. I was struggling at the beginning at world class in attack i tried to come back to pes but i could not. I saw potential, big potential. So i tried options i used space easier and less block v2 and i can play now. Its amazing. I play on slow. The moments i have are amazing. tThe little things. Leganes pay like leganes, i played as sevilla in carrer mode vs barca and i was stunned - they played like them. I lost 3-0 and i enjoyed that very much. I could not wait to play them again. Second game in the season i had 0-0 at barca ground. I was so proud, so fu..... proud.. god that feeling. I cant belive what realistic this is, what goals i score. How learnig curve it is. I downloaded this mod

A SPORTS FC 25 MOD 3000+ NEW FACES ADDED TO EA FC24! [NEW FACES, BOOTS, TATTOOS ETC! [WZRD PCK V34]​

it has the best net look and psyhic ever created ( you can see on Youtube when You paste that ) but with You mod nets goes sometimes like crazy, goal is moving tooo much. Is there a way to make it work well with Your gameplay mod?
Also reshade is top!

look at this goal, no words ( here net was ok ) but stronger shoot moves it tooooo much

Thanks for the kind words man, very much appreciated.

Yes I know this about the nets, it's due to certain changes in ball physics in my mod, which is why the nets are adjusted to account for it. If you want to use a different nets mod but continue to use my mod, you'll need to use the 'Ball Physics Alternative Series - Option 1' inside the Ball Physics folder and you're good to go!

Thanks for the kind words man, very much appreciated.

Yes I know this about the nets, it's due to certain changes in ball physics in my mod, which is why the nets are adjusted to account for it. If you want to use a different nets mod but continue to use my mod, you'll need to use the 'Ball Physics Alternative Series - Option 1' inside the Ball Physics folder and you're good to go!
I tried that But didnt work. The order was. His nets at the bottom ten your gameplay v22 above then default net option and this ball physic option V1

How should it be

I tried that But didnt work. The order was. His nets at the bottom ten your gameplay v22 above then default net option and this ball physic option V1

How should it be
Put his nets above all of my gameplay. No need for my default nets, that will cancel it out.

Back
Top Bottom