Anth's EAFC24 Gameplay Mod

I just wanna say im having too many red cards even to a basic foul any fix for this guys?

@Anth James It was on 3v3 I just tackled by accident and the ref gave me red card wasnt like a last man foul or a powerfull tackle its just basic foul,happened like 3 times Is there any ref,foul option for this mod?
the gameplay mod is perfect its really game changer but this ref gives no fun. Sorry.

Im not using any sliders or any other gameplay mod.

I just wanna say im having too many red cards even to a basic foul any fix for this guys?

@Anth James It was on 3v3 I just tackled by accident and the ref gave me red card wasnt like a last man foul or a powerfull tackle its just basic foul,happened like 3 times Is there any ref,foul option for this mod?
the gameplay mod is perfect its really game changer but this ref gives no fun. Sorry.

Im not using any sliders or any other gameplay mod.
Hi man, you just have to change in game referee to ‘very lenient’. Please make sure you read all instructions as this is mentioned many times. Not because I’m not happy to help, but I don’t want you to miss any other important details/settings.

Hi man, you just have to change in game referee to ‘very lenient’. Please make sure you read all instructions as this is mentioned many times. Not because I’m not happy to help, but I don’t want you to miss any other important details/settings.
Thanks Man, Yes I read all the instructions but the Referee issue has never happened to me before,I readed all the instructions,Maybe I just Missed it.

Thank you for making this game playable and more fun.

I'm enjoying anths game play mod. It brings a different feel but for me even tho there is a physicality players some what feel the same it either your physical or slow and fast. Player stats really stand in pes. Just my opinion both games have there fault. Modders can only do so much. But I will keep giving fc24 a go. As I love football games

Last edited:
How to minimize the action that happens in some defenses where the player seems to be pulled by a greater force in the direction? Are there gameplay options to reduce this? Thanks for all the work on this mod, it made me want to play for hours again

How to minimize the action that happens in some defenses where the player seems to be pulled by a greater force in the direction? Are there gameplay options to reduce this? Thanks for all the work on this mod, it made me want to play for hours again
Thanks man, not quite sure what you mean though?

I'm enjoying anths game play mod. It brings a different feel but for me even tho there is a physicality players some what feel the same it either your physical or slow and fast. Player stats don't really stand out much as pes. Just my opinion both games have there fault. Modders can only do so much. But I will keep giving fc24 a go. As I love football games
We'll have to agree to disagree about that. Stats stand out so much more in this (FC24 mod) than PES 2021 in my opinion, it's not even close. Each to his own I guess!

Last edited:
We'll have to agree to disagree about that. Stats stand out so much more in this than PES 2021 in my opinion, it's not even close. Each to his own I guess!
Sorry Sorry silly me i made a mistake my apologies I was not ment to say player stats stand in way more pes as you can tell the difference in each player. As for fifa is fast for slow players buy with your mod you added physicality to it and made it better but pes stand out more in term of gameplay but fifa had nice moments and varied animation.

Hey @Anth James

Question on the mod.

I have this weird issue where I feel the mod gameplay drops off after 1 or 2 games in career mode.

for example I felt the mod was drifting and realised it was turning into end to end games constantly.

I then removed the mod, loaded an older version, deleted %appdata% and select 'deleted mod data and launch' in the FMM and then I clearly see the different gameplay mod added, save quite and load the V22 and it all works fine again.

I played Oxford and the gameplay was night and day and the game was incredible so there is clearly so dropping off or reduction of the mod's effectiveness for some odd reason, it almost feels like over each game if drifts more and more until I need to go through the removal process.

A few games later same issue and repeat.

For reference I am in my 3rd season on career , I have attached my mods for reference.

Any idea why this might be?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-05 123250.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-05 123250.png
    38.9 KB · Views: 35
Hey @Anth James

Question on the mod.

I have this weird issue where I feel the mod gameplay drops off after 1 or 2 games in career mode.

for example I felt the mod was drifting and realised it was turning into end to end games constantly.

I then removed the mod, loaded an older version, deleted %appdata% and select 'deleted mod data and launch' in the FMM and then I clearly see the different gameplay mod added, save quite and load the V22 and it all works fine again.

I played Oxford and the gameplay was night and day and the game was incredible so there is clearly so dropping off or reduction of the mod's effectiveness for some odd reason, it almost feels like over each game if drifts more and more until I need to go through the removal process.

A few games later same issue and repeat.

For reference I am in my 3rd season on career , I have attached my mods for reference.

Any idea why this might be?
Hmm I'm not sure man. I haven't really noticed anything crazy like that myself, but I know a few people have felt similar with EAFC24 in general. It could be some strange EA career mode boosts or something that kick in. Maybe best thing to do is just delete your %appdata% more regularly.

The day EA ever make a trailer that shows this level of dedication to recreating the sport, I'll know they care about us again.

Brilliant work Anth. Incredible what the engine is capable of when you can get under the hood of it.
Thanks Chris, much appreciated. I'm starting to get pumped for FC25 now, keen to sink my teeth into something new.

Nice goal from the CPU!

Out of interest Anth I presume all your clips are on kick off mode?

Im sure like PES , FIFA career mode manipulates the gameplay over time as i mentioned in my previous post that the mod gameplay definitley gets altered, the cpu intelligence on your clips is unreal, i get this sometimes when I have to unload to latest gameply to an old one, play then back to v22

EA's idea of making things more 'competitive'

I vote they give you a job :P

Out of interest Anth I presume all your clips are on kick off mode?

Im sure like PES , FIFA career mode manipulates the gameplay over time as i mentioned in my previous post that the mod gameplay definitley gets altered, the cpu intelligence on your clips is unreal, i get this sometimes when I have to unload to latest gameply to an old one, play then back to v22

EA's idea of making things more 'competitive'

I vote they give you a job :P
Yeah they are. Are you on my discord? There's lots of clips from one guy in particular who plays career mode and has heaps of really good CPU moments etc. I'll look into what you've described though.

Haha thanks man, appreciate that!

You got me. I will buy it and try when the last TU comes. Will there be any more?
The last one vid is really nice. Esim turf? Is tere a mod for tight nets i dont like them so loose

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom