Anth's EAFC24 Gameplay Mod

Sure, I played some really good matches with this set up. I'm going to post some more highlights from this game too!

View attachment 296749
Have to say, this set is fantastic - slow pace game, yet enough for 7min halves for an action packed games on Legendary level. Top notch combination of options Anth :).

EDIT: It is also hard as hell, I promoted Wrexham to League One and now am struggling big time to even be close to fight for promotion, which is by the way my board's target :).

Last edited:
Yes, 50/50 default sliders are highly recommended with the mod. Changing the sliders will change the balance of some very finely balanced behaviours etc. If you do change some, it's important you know that going in!
Brother is it mandatory to pay monthly amount to get your latest gameplay from patreon or is it a one time payment? I'd like to pay for the mod one time.

Brother is it mandatory to pay monthly amount to get your latest gameplay from patreon or is it a one time payment? I'd like to pay for the mod one time.
It's up to you man. The mod keeps evolving but there's no obligation to stay subscribed, it's your call if you’re happy with the version you’ve got.

If you mean is it possible to pay once and get continuous access for multiple months, then unfortunately no. This is a mod I actively work on every single day, I don’t just re-export the same thing for months on end, it keeps growing and improving. It simply wouldn’t exist to the level it’s at without the support, but there’s no obligation.

Last edited:
when you know how to revert a TU Update then you are good to go to only pay once.
This is how i do it. For now i am still at TU17 with i think its V20 or V21 Gameplay files and i am fine.

when you know how to revert a TU Update then you are good to go to only pay once.
This is how i do it. For now i am still at TU17 with i think its V20 or V21 Gameplay files and i am fine.
Yes you can turn your automatic updates and/or keep your EA app offline, you don't have to revert TU's to do that. I think he's asking about maintaining the latest versions with a one off.

I was enjoying the latest version yesterday for many hours. Started playing in the early afternoon and put down the gamepad late at night. 😂🥳👌

It’s really fun now. Was before, it’s getting better and better.

Only criticism, and it’s a constructive one: those fouls happening by „just walking into someone from behind“, I’m sure it’s the contact detection, are resulting in silly yellows sometimes. It’s ok for the most part but when you do get 2 yellows for really nothing… and players get send of with a red card, it’s a bit silly!

Anyway… I asked myself, what will EA bring to the table for 25… and even if they added sim aspects… they can’t (and most probably won’t) add as much as this mod does.
I’m curious to see what happening but I’m super confident and in peace with what we have here. 🙏

Thanks @Anth James

I was enjoying the latest version yesterday for many hours. Started playing in the early afternoon and put down the gamepad late at night. 😂🥳👌

It’s really fun now. Was before, it’s getting better and better.

Only criticism, and it’s a constructive one: those fouls happening by „just walking into someone from behind“, I’m sure it’s the contact detection, are resulting in silly yellows sometimes. It’s ok for the most part but when you do get 2 yellows for really nothing… and players get send of with a red card, it’s a bit silly!

Anyway… I asked myself, what will EA bring to the table for 25… and even if they added sim aspects… they can’t (and most probably won’t) add as much as this mod does.
I’m curious to see what happening but I’m super confident and in peace with what we have here. 🙏

Thanks @Anth James
Thanks man, glad you're enjoying!!

Which options are you running?

With the fouls, have you got your in game ref to set to very lenient? That will take away the crazy card giving. If you have and you're still not liking those manual contact fouls, feel free to change out to one of the referee options or to change the physicality option also :)

Yes I'm very much looking forward to seeing what FC25 brings too! Hoping it's an improved base to work with, I'm confident it will be!

Thanks man, glad you're enjoying!!

Which options are you running?

With the fouls, have you got your in game ref to set to very lenient? That will take away the crazy card giving. If you have and you're still not liking those manual contact fouls, feel free to change out to one of the referee options or to change the physicality option also :)

Yes I'm very much looking forward to seeing what FC25 brings too! Hoping it's an improved base to work with, I'm confident it will be!
Just after a match, it reverted from very liniert to default, yesterday and kept it on default the whole night. 🤪
Maybe that’s it 😊

The yellow card thing happened on default.

Will test again! 👍

Just out of curiosity, are you testing the gameplay in career mode games too or only in kick off mode? Sometimes it plays different in career mode, there must be something messing up (adaptive difficulty maybe?) with the gameplay and making it faster and more frantic in some games.

Just out of curiosity, are you testing the gameplay in career mode games too or only in kick off mode? Sometimes it plays different in career mode, there must be something messing up (adaptive difficulty maybe?) with the gameplay and making it faster and more frantic in some games.
Hey,if you're finding this is happening, I recommend using @Topaz career mode mod to stabilise career mode.

https://evoweb.uk/threads/improved-career-mode-mod.97427/

Last edited:
How about FIFER's? Or can you actually use FIFER with Topaz for Career Mode altogether? Cos I honestly don't even have an idea, hence was using only FIFER's mod being afraid to connect them both :)
I don't know if his addresses the stability. I'd imagine only one career mode mod is best or they'll conflict.

what a beautiful camera angle, do you mind share us which mod that is? thanks in advance. cheers
hiya mate. Mine is the esim Broadcast angle with zoom at 5. Its pretty cool as it has dynamic angles for all stadiums.
Its another mod but its pretty good as its mod that you dont have to constantly update.

Can we make the default net mod work without adding the default ball physics mod?

Because your modded net goes up too high.
Thanks for your hardworking

Can we make the default net mod work without adding the default ball physics mod?

Because your modded net goes up too high.
Thanks for your hardworking
There is a default net mod only in the options folders.

You need to use ball physics alternative option 1 with it though or you will get strange behaviour from the nets.

Last edited:
Brother I've purchased your latest gameplay mod V22 from Patreon and I must say you have completely transformed the game, best USD I've ever spent. As mentioned earlier I'm a long term PES 21 player and this is the closest possible experience anyone will get while playing FC 24. I recommend this mod to every single PES and FL24 player out there.

@Anth James hi mate , did u give a check on Tactics view on Career Mode ? As mentioned, when in this mode, my team's players always perform worse than their opponents in every match (tried leaving the default strategy without adjusting anything).

Hi im new here I would to get people's opinion on the game play? as I'm a die hard pes player and only thing pes has going is gameplay and where fc games lack.

Hi im new here I would to get people's opinion on the game play? as I'm a die hard pes player and only thing pes has going is gameplay and where fc games lack.
Just check the comments mate totally different game using anths gameplay mod also use to play alot off pes back in the day wouldn't go back best trying the full package if you can gives you many options to suit your needs

Just check the comments mate totally different game using anths gameplay mod also use to play alot off pes back in the day wouldn't go back best trying the full package if you can gives you many options to suit your needs
Will do, looks amazing seems players are individually and the skating is gone different but il most likely wait for fc25.

Some more V22 highlights! I can't believe we're a month away from FC25 and I'm still playing FC24 as much as I am. Normally I'm on a tour of every football game ever made by April haha.

Also. i got a question in your opinion is player id very distinctive in your gameplay?

Also. i got a question in your opinion is player id very distinctive in your gameplay?
A big focus of the mod has been to create a much greater differentiation in players abilities, so yes you will see this reflected in many ways. I would love it to be even more pronounced in certain ways for sure and I'm hoping for the ability to do this in FC25, but it's much stronger already than in a lot of other football games that are considered great that's for sure.

A big focus of the mod has been to create a much greater differentiation in players abilities, so yes you will see this reflected in many ways. I would love it to be even more pronounced in certain ways for sure and I'm hoping for the ability to do this in FC25, but it's much stronger already than in a lot of other football games that are considered great that's for sure.
Deffo getting your patreon very soon. Looking forward to your work and hard efforts.

Back
Top Bottom