Anth's EAFC24 Gameplay Mod

Played today this crazy Mod called "Revolta" again with Anth´s v.21 Mod. It shows perfect what the CPU AI is able to do and create when the stats of the Players in this Mod are really high rated. Some moves and extra goodies by Players like Mbappe or de Bruyne are looking cool in the Game. I really like the pressure the CPU pulls on me in this Game. I hadn´t much chances because the CPU controlled Players are already "know" how to use their great skills. :))
Anth´s Player ID edits are remarkable realistic. There is a first touch scene from Mbappe in the recorded Game where he controlled the ball with the left foot after the high ball pass reaches him. MUST see in second Half. Don´t know the exact time stamp.

- Game difficulty: World Class
- Sliders: Default
- Match time: 2x5 minutes
- FUMA: just shooting are set to precise
- Mod Version: 21/MEDIUM
- Options applied: 1) Increased Walk Speed - 2) Increased Field Friction v.2 - 3) Increased Ball Freedom - 4) Less Block Option

NEW FREE RELEASE - V18 #TU18.2

With V22 + V22 'Full Gameplay Package' getting very close, I thought I'd update the public release. I skipped a few versions - so here's V18 - Free.

Please make sure you read everything in the .txt files!

REMINDER: It's good practice to delete the 'FC24' temp folder before you use my gameplay mod for the first time.

If you've been using something different for gameplay for example and then you switch back to mine, then it's especially important.

It's also the first step you should take if you're finding some strange behaviours etc.

To do this:

- Search for %appdata% in your windows explorer.

- Appdata

- Local

- Temp

- Find the 'FC24' folder and delete.

V18 #TU18.2 download: https://mega.nz/file/AFNxUAyQ#eq55yEYZlswg1kKi_TTQYZa4XAH3RsGs5zlmtQuVxwM

With V22 + V22 'Full Gameplay Package' getting very close, I thought I'd update the public release. I skipped a few versions - so here's V18 - Free.

REMINDER: It's good practice to delete the 'FC24' temp folder before you use my gameplay mod for the first time.

If you've been using something different for gameplay for example and then you switch back to mine, then it's especially important.

It's also the first step you should take if you're finding some strange behaviours etc.

To do this:

- Appdata

- Local

- Temp

V18 #TU18.2 download: https://mega.nz/file/AFNxUAyQ#eq55yEYZlswg1kKi_TTQYZa4XAH3RsGs5zlmtQuVxwM

Hi Anth

Appreciate you uploading this one for the free users, just wondering with version 18, if the referee card strictness was reported at any point after it was released, just played a match and received 2 red cards for pretty inoccuous sliding tackles that would be a yellow at most usually, just wondering if that was reported at all from here out? I had v14 which didn't have that sort of strictness so something might have changed (or I got a particularly irritated referee in the game)

Hi Anth

Appreciate you uploading this one for the free users, just wondering with version 18, if the referee card strictness was reported at any point after it was released, just played a match and received 2 red cards for pretty inoccuous sliding tackles that would be a yellow at most usually, just wondering if that was reported at all from here out? I had v14 which didn't have that sort of strictness so something might have changed (or I got a particularly irritated referee in the game)
Hey man, you need to set ref to 'very lenient' in game. There's also options to switch out to an alternative ref or the vanilla ref. I mention this multiple times in the read me, please make sure you read everything!

is there something that could be done with CPU reaction to my dribbling
I could dribble around defender with only using left stick,working well but when i do some skill moves its impossible to get past any player.
I am using the extra sliw reaction tine but no success.
Maybe i am expecting to much reaction time but for my taste when i played soccer myselfe and do tricks or go for a suddentoy sprint, the defender was way easier to beat.

And one question :
I am lost with the positioning modules... when there is a Goalkick the players stay way too far away so there could be most the time counter attacking.
How do i get the tight midfield but also the whole line not so high but also not sitting the whole game at the penalty area?

is there something that could be done with CPU reaction to my dribbling
I could dribble around defender with only using left stick,working well but when i do some skill moves its impossible to get past any player.
I am using the extra sliw reaction tine but no success.
Maybe i am expecting to much reaction time but for my taste when i played soccer myselfe and do tricks or go for a suddentoy sprint, the defender was way easier to beat.

And one question :
I am lost with the positioning modules... when there is a Goalkick the players stay way too far away so there could be most the time counter attacking.
How do i get the tight midfield but also the whole line not so high but also not sitting the whole game at the penalty area?
You don't have much positive to say do you!

You can definitely beat defenders with the left stick and with skill moves. Try the 'Easier' positioning options too, they can help with this if you're struggling. It's definitely do-able though. I'm not great at dribbling and I can beat defenders with the right players. You might want to drop your difficulty level also?

Positioning wise, read the guide that I've included, there's a description about each of the positioning bases that make it very easy to see what each does. You just have to play with some and you'll see how they match the descriptions.

Regarding goal kicks, there's nothing that can be done to bring the whole team closer all the time. It seems like it's related to team tactics which we can't control. That element it out of my hands.

Based on what you're describing, I would say try the 'ball side + space + defensive line drop + easier' option and pair it with the 'narrow attack option - strong' (but make sure this sits above). You won't have a situation where the whole team sits in the penalty area all game I can assure you. Play PES 2021 if you want that haha.

You don't have much positive to say do you!

You can definitely beat defenders with the left stick and with skill moves. Try the 'Easier' positioning options too, they can help with this if you're struggling. It's definitely do-able though. I'm not great at dribbling and I can beat defenders with the right players. You might want to drop your difficulty level also?

Positioning wise, read the guide that I've included, there's a description about each of the positioning bases that make it very easy to see what each does. You just have to play with some and you'll see how they match the descriptions.

Regarding goal kicks, there's nothing that can be done to bring the whole team closer all the time. It seems like it's related to team tactics which we can't control. That element it out of my hands.

Based on what you're describing, I would say try the 'ball side + space + defensive line drop + easier' option and pair it with the 'narrow attack option - strong' (but make sure this sits above). You won't have a situation where the whole team sits in the penalty area all game I can assure you. Play PES 2021 if you want that haha.
okay will try, overall i am really fine with the GP but i am trying to define some things 😁😁

hehe any recommendations for the new options Anth? :DDD i know we're encouraged to just try em out ourselves but it’s hard to when your videos look so enticing.
I love the ball side positioning combined with the narrow attack, but that won’t be for everyone. Give it a run. Also check out the tackle range option. There’s some more variety with shooting too with the new subtle shooting errors and reduced shot speed v2.

I’ve included recommendations for possible combinations in the download too now to help give you some ideas.

@Anth James can u give it a try in Tactics view ( Career Mode ) mate?
gameplay is amazing but i feel like in tactics view my team always performed much worse than the opponents (CPU vs CPU)

Your V22 mod is validated for me.
I abandoned your mods for Danielz's.
For several reasons:
A better defense.
The stifling pressure of the AI.
Difficulty finding passing solutions.
And above all an AI which does not easily lose the ball in these 30m.
Your V22 corrects these problems for me. With that dose of fun.
It seems that you are inspired by Danielz so much that your mods are not similar on the defensive aspect.
I think I'll add my personal strong center mod at ground level which modifies values in Kickpass<cross<traveltime groudpass.

Your V22 mod is validated for me.
I abandoned your mods for Danielz's.
For several reasons:
A better defense.
The stifling pressure of the AI.
Difficulty finding passing solutions.
And above all an AI which does not easily lose the ball in these 30m.
Your V22 corrects these problems for me. With that dose of fun.
It seems that you are inspired by Danielz so much that your mods are not similar on the defensive aspect.
I think I'll add my personal strong center mod at ground level which modifies values in Kickpass<cross<traveltime groudpass.
I’m not sure if it’s the translation, but I don't quite like what you're suggesting. I think you’re saying you’re enjoying my v22 now though. I definitely disagree with some of your assessment regarding my earlier versions, but each to his own I guess.

I can assure you I have built my mod entirely myself from scratch. Danielz is a good guy, nothing but respect for him, but I haven’t based anything in my mod around anyone else’s work in the slightest. Zero. It’s my own work.

Sure, I played some really good matches with this set up. I'm going to post some more highlights from this game too!

View attachment 296749
Brother long time PES and SP FL24 player here, downloaded FC24 yesterday and the default gameplay is horrible. Really want to try your gameplay mod free version but I'm facing issues with the live editor. Which version of LE are you using? Or which version to use for your mod V18

To do this:

- Appdata

- Local

- Temp

@Anth James hey anth just curious. The increased physicality in this video, was it with the new v21 physicality option?

Brother long time PES and SP FL24 player here, downloaded FC24 yesterday and the default gameplay is horrible. Really want to try your gameplay mod free version but I'm facing issues with the live editor. Which version of LE are you using? Or which version to use for your mod V18
Welcome man! Sure, so you'll need the latest Live Editor, which you can find here - https://www.patreon.com/posts/fc-24..._campaign=postshare_fan&utm_content=web_share

Just make sure you read the instructions etc. If you're coming from PES, give yourself a bit of time to adjust also!

One question, are you keeping the user slider and CPU slider settings to default 50 value for Anth's gameplay mod?
Yes, 50/50 default sliders are highly recommended with the mod. Changing the sliders will change the balance of some very finely balanced behaviours etc. If you do change some, it's important you know that going in!

Yes, 50/50 default sliders are highly recommended with the mod. Changing the sliders will change the balance of some very finely balanced behaviours etc. If you do change some, it's important you know that going in!
Thank you man. Got the LE to run and enjoying your V18 gameplay. You make the game so much better bro, with a heavy heart bid my final goodbye to PES and FL24. Make can mod it all they want the core mechanics and animations will never change. Time to move on to better things.

Back
Top Bottom