Anth's EAFC24 Gameplay Mod

This mod is absolutely essential for folks like us that wants to enjoy footie games in career mode with actual believable football happening on the pitch. Right now, this mod reminds me a lot of PES 6 which is great and I personally love the defending changes and how important positioning is over mindlessly tackling players.

is there a fix for playing at the evening (real time)?

Its super fast, every game....i tried also the "Extra Slow" Mod but it does nothing 🙃
Haha I'm not sure what you mean about the evening? The mod plays the same speed at night and during the day. Sometimes there's some natural fluctuation in the speed that happens for some reason, but for me it's pretty rare and isn't down to the time of day. Happens every few months for me for a day or two and then it settles.

If something isn't working then try deleting the %appdata% / Local / Temp / FC24 folder. Check all of your settings again, even if you haven't changed them. Finally, re-install the game if needed. If Extra Slow is playing fast, then something is definitely up haha.

This mod is absolutely essential for folks like us that wants to enjoy footie games in career mode with actual believable football happening on the pitch. Right now, this mod reminds me a lot of PES 6 which is great and I personally love the defending changes and how important positioning is over mindlessly tackling players.
Thank-you brother🙏

Haha I'm not sure what you mean about the evening? The mod plays the same speed at night and during the day. Sometimes there's some natural fluctuation in the speed that happens for some reason, but for me it's pretty rare and isn't down to the time of day. Happens every few months for me for a day or two and then it settles.

If something isn't working then try deleting the %appdata% / Local / Temp / FC24 folder. Check all of your settings again, even if you haven't changed them. Finally, re-install the game if needed. If Extra Slow is playing fast, then something is definitely up haha.
the fast gameplay is only in carrer Mode and when its even in my real time, not evening in game 🤣🤣
everything else is definetly working👍

Im using the public version 1.4 and the cpu feels quite relentless, not like vanilla but all teams are tough and there is little game management by the cpu its several passes up to goal then shots

Im sure other versions were a bit more laid back in the teams approach, there is pressure constantly against all teams its frustrating!

No disrespect here @Anth James I've always enjoyed the mod but i just get this constant feeling of pressure from the cpu and its often 2-0 in any game against any opposition in 10 minutes, the mod definitely works as you notice the speed difference between normal and medium.

Thanks

Im using the public version 1.4 and the cpu feels quite relentless, not like vanilla but all teams are tough and there is little game management by the cpu its several passes up to goal then shots

Im sure other versions were a bit more laid back in the teams approach, there is pressure constantly against all teams its frustrating!

No disrespect here @Anth James I've always enjoyed the mod but i just get this constant feeling of pressure from the cpu and its often 2-0 in any game against any opposition in 10 minutes, the mod definitely works as you notice the speed difference between normal and medium.

Thanks
Try the full version on patron many options too help you to many too mention

Thanks
Hey man, yeah all good. As the above message says from @TyDog2021, the 'Full Gameplay Package' really is the best way around it. The free version is an older build and the paid version V21 has been worked on every day for many months since. On top of that, the options allow you to customise all of these areas very specifically (over 150 options in total). You can use default pressing for example, there's also a very impactful option called the 'tackle alternative' which reduces that ability to steal the ball as easily and has quite a big impact on pressing and dribbling. There's multiple options relating to literally every single aspect of the gameplay. I'm not trying to sell it to you, but it's just the nature of the structure of my mod. The free version is older and the new version is... newer and has a ton of options so you can tweak and refine as much as you want.

Hey anth

Are you using any of the options you included? If so which ones! I just got the mod again and I'd really like to replicate the clips you post so often
Hey, yeah I'm using a huge range of the options in this highlights video, not just the same few. I'm always testing with different combinations. Happy to help point you in the right direction with a combination.

Hey man, yeah all good. As the above message says from @TyDog2021, the 'Full Gameplay Package' really is the best way around it. The free version is an older build and the paid version V21 has been worked on every day for many months since. On top of that, the options allow you to customise all of these areas very specifically (over 150 options in total). You can use default pressing for example, there's also a very impactful option called the 'tackle alternative' which reduces that ability to steal the ball as easily and has quite a big impact on pressing and dribbling. There's multiple options relating to literally every single aspect of the gameplay. I'm not trying to sell it to you, but it's just the nature of the structure of my mod. The free version is older and the new version is... newer and has a ton of options so you can tweak and refine as much as you want.

Great thanks guys, yeah I was a pateron for the last year but dropped the membership as I stopped playing at the end of the season, ill take a look at re-registering. thanks

I just love how the CPU plays in this sequence. It felt really natural.

For reference, this is on World Class with the following options...

View attachment 294481

Playing with the same combination, I am really impressed with what you have been able to achieve. It plays so much closer to football. Congrats!

Hello Anths, with the following options above. Is it depend on specific strategy (tiki taka, gegenpressing, etc) or what ?
Hi, I didn't touch the tactics in this game, so however they came in team management I left as it was.

Hi Anth's I'm looking for a solution to have strong crosses at ground level in front of the goal (2x B pad XBOX).
THANKS

Hi @Anth James , you did a great job at improving the gameplay. I am particularly impressed about the way the CPU plays and attack compared with the default game.
The main grip I still have with the game, and I am sure you already spent countless hours on it, is the way players move. It is particularly strange with the player I control. It feels like there is a magnetic field that prevent/brakes me from moving my player were I want. I don't know how to explain it better. I feel like I am not totally in control of my player.

Hi @Anth James , you did a great job at improving the gameplay. I am particularly impressed about the way the CPU plays and attack compared with the default game.
The main grip I still have with the game, and I am sure you already spent countless hours on it, is the way players move. It is particularly strange with the player I control. It feels like there is a magnetic field that prevent/brakes me from moving my player were I want. I don't know how to explain it better. I feel like I am not totally in control of my player.
Thanks Pap! I know you're feelings in general about this game so that's quite positive haha.

Do you mean in regards to moving with the left stick? Does it feel too slow? Or do you mean something different. You could try the increased walk speed option possibly. I know @millossobek uses this for more of a 16 feel with the left stick dribbling. Also, is this something you find in the default game also or the mod in particular?

Last edited:
Hello @Anth James I have a question for you, I primarily play CPU vs CPU for my matches as I enjoy watching my team I built instead of playing as I get my fill on console for that. I know it may be a broad ask but do you have particular group of your modifiers that would you recommend for good CPU vs CPU play?

I think I know what you mean and that it's when controlling a defending player off the ball? There's a weird lock that occurs when you switch to a new player and you don't have control of them straight away and they're locked moving in a certain direction and it takes a second to "wake them up".

You can try setting auto move assistance in the control settings menu to "low" or "none" (I can't remember off the top of my head) but the other problem you get with this is that when you have the ball and pass to a player, they won't automatically run to the ball or run in the intended direction on a through pass, you have to control that so it's a duality you must consider.

I think I know what you mean and that it's when controlling a defending player off the ball? There's a weird lock that occurs when you switch to a new player and you don't have control of them straight away and they're locked moving in a certain direction and it takes a second to "wake them up".

You can try setting auto move assistance in the control settings menu to "low" or "none" (I can't remember off the top of my head) but the other problem you get with this is that when you have the ball and pass to a player, they won't automatically run to the ball or run in the intended direction on a through pass, you have to control that so it's a duality you must consider.

It might be this actually. I think it annoys me the most when passing the ball before the player receive the ball. I will play around with settings.

Back
Top Bottom