Anth's EAFC24 Gameplay Mod

So, today I broke my own rule never to buy stuff from Patreon and what to say? After the first two games I don't regret it. You've done a great job here, I only have to find my personal sweet spot. At the moment I'm using the fast version and switching between semi and manual controls. Semi is a bit too easy, manual is too hard. Now I'm trying the fast version with default shoot accuracy, because the CPU missed some clear opportunities in an unrealistic way. Nevertheless, thank you for your work, this is much more football than the last years!

So, today I broke my own rule never to buy stuff from Patreon and what to say? After the first two games I don't regret it. You've done a great job here, I only have to find my personal sweet spot. At the moment I'm using the fast version and switching between semi and manual controls. Semi is a bit too easy, manual is too hard. Now I'm trying the fast version with default shoot accuracy, because the CPU missed some clear opportunities in an unrealistic way. Nevertheless, thank you for your work, this is much more football than the last years!
Closer to FIFA 16 from the freedom of the ball and Players and the game flow than ever, isn’t it? 😄

may I ask everyone one question, please? why is my FIFA mod manager not working on EA FC 24 even though I put -dataPath FIFAModData in Steam properties?

Last edited:
Closer to FIFA 16 from the freedom of the ball and Players and the game flow than ever, isn’t it? 😄
It is, yes. What I'm not sure about: in career mode we can't use the classic attributes and I think the game plays different and with different I mean worse. Anyone can confirm that or is it only my imagination?

It is, yes. What I'm not sure about: in career mode we can't use the classic attributes and I think the game plays different and with different I mean worse. Anyone can confirm that or is it only my imagination?
Is it about our own team's players? If you just sign 1 training coach for each area, set up the training plan for max fitness it should keep the player boosts at a minimum, atleast that's what i do, so they don't turn OP, regarding the user and AI well damn im not sure i never play kickoff unless im trying out a mod :D

Is it about our own team's players? If you just sign 1 training coach for each area, set up the training plan for max fitness it should keep the player boosts at a minimum, atleast that's what i do, so they don't turn OP, regarding the user and AI well damn im not sure i never play kickoff unless im trying out a mod :D
In kick-off mode I can't just run through down the wing, but in career mode in three games almost all my chances have come that way. I'll try to keep the boost as low as possible, maybe that will help. Thanks for the tip!

Good point, Mate! I am humbling around to finally start a Career Mode also. So I only played friendlies the last weeks and I was not able to feel a difference. But I will start those days a Career by myself. I will keep attention to your impression. In the meanwhile I hope @MTS advices helps.

Reactions: MTS
I'm moving on to FIFA 22, unfortunately on FC 24 you can find all the mods on Patreon, should I spend 70 euros on the game plus 4 euros for each mod? I understand you need to help, but making lots of subscriptions on Patreon to have fun seems excessive to me

I'm moving on to FIFA 22, unfortunately on FC 24 you can find all the mods on Patreon, should I spend 70 euros on the game plus 4 euros for each mod? I understand you need to help, but making lots of subscriptions on Patreon to have fun seems excessive to me
You can actually design your own mods. I have done this with fifa 24. I used to share my mods until someone started charging for my work on patreon. So now I keep them to myself. I only do gameplay mods. If the gameplay is bad then the rest if the game is bad. Cosmetics are secondary at best. Realism is in the gameplay. You need to make your mods in editor then export for FMM
I actually have the game playing well with plenty of fouls and grinding. Just how the game should be. It has taken a long time and a lot of work to get the game playable. yesterday i had my best fifa session in years.
Make your mods in editor.
I will not pay for mods. The fifa scene was brilliant until greed tore it apart.

Last edited:
You can actually design your own mods. I have done this with fifa 24. I used to share my mods until someone started charging for my work on patreon. So now I keep them to myself. I only do gameplay mods. If the gameplay is bad then the rest if the game is bad. Cosmetics are secondary at best. Realism is in the gameplay. You need to make your mods in editor then export for FMM
I actually have the game playing well with plenty of fouls and grinding. Just how the game should be. It has taken a long time and a lot of work to get the game playable. yesterday i had my best fifa session in years.
Make your mods in editor.
I will not pay for mods. The fifa scene was brilliant until greed tore it apart.
Maybe take your thoughts on my 'greed' to a different thread then mate. I don't disagree regarding charging within a certain context, but I know how much time and effort I put into my mod and I have a lot of people counting on me for it and I do my best to help everyone. Each to their own but if people want to support my work and be part of the testing process then that's their decision and I greatly appreciate it. It lets me spend more time on trying to enhance it. In one month on Patreon I released 11 different versions for people, I'm not sitting there charging people for a simple TU with the same work that was done months ago.

Maybe take your thoughts on my 'greed' to a different thread then mate. I don't disagree regarding charging within a certain context, but I know how much time and effort I put into my mod and I have a lot of people counting on me for it and I do my best to help everyone. Each to their own but if people want to support my work and be part of the testing process then that's their decision and I greatly appreciate it. It lets me spend more time on trying to enhance it. In one month on Patreon I released 11 different versions for people, I'm not sitting there charging people for a simple TU with the same work that was done months ago.
Traditionally mods were not paid for. Look at nexus. It is still about altruism.
You do not need to charge in order to help people.
The fifa modding scene was so vibrant until some started introducing charging. Then it imploded.
As a consequence its Now its virtually dead.
Ask Paul about some of nasty things that went on back then. I remember them vividly.
Thankfully, Altruism is not a dirty word for everyone

Traditionally mods were not paid for. Look at nexus. It is still about altruism.
You do not need to charge in order to help people.
The fifa modding scene was so vibrant until some started introducing charging. Then it imploded.
As a consequence its Now its virtually dead.
Ask Paul about some of nasty things that went on back then. I remember them vividly.
Thankfully, Altruism is not a dirty word for everyone
Thank-you so much for that detailed and insightful lesson on morality. As I said, take your digs at me away from my own thread.

Thank-you so much for that detailed and insightful lesson on morality. As I said, take your digs at me away from my own thread.
Sorry i didnt realise this website prohibited free speech
Sorry if the concept of altruism is an anathema to you.
Sorry for you.
take care.

Sorry i didnt realise this website prohibited free speech
Sorry if the concept of altruism is an anathema to you.
Sorry for you.
take care.
I have provided a number of free mods and continue to do so for a number of years - including this very mod. I don't owe you an explanation about my decisions, but thanks for apologies though. If me or anyone I know run into any other moral dilemmas, I'll definitely come looking for you to reset the compass. Ciao.

I myself, a small mod creator, have had the simplest mods stolen and put behind a paywall in somebody elses patreon with my credits and watermark taken away, while i am very critical of Patreon, since you need to pay here and there and everywhere for mods, I think in this situation the criticism made to Anth is unfair, because well, ofcourse, I use his mod, and ofcourse you can take it as my own personal experience, it's not just a tv logo or one of my simple mods, people always moan about "muh fifa 16" and "muh pes 2021" well if you want that experience than Anth replicates exactly that, if we removed the 1v1 out of the window the gameplay itself would be the best it's ever been, I think it's harsh to criticize someone who will release something for free, who actually updates their community constantly with changes to his mod, and with the mod that will change your whole game experience, as people always dream of this certain game and Anth is making it happen to the best of his habilities and still getting critics when it will be free for everyone.

Since people here also do gameplay modding, then you know how long it takes and how messed up the process is, Anth is literally busting ass that he could spend IRL doing anything else to provide the game that EA didn't give us, that Konami didn't give us, and while people haven't even tried the mod to comprehend that, it's just harsh. Why not just wait until he releases his mod and come here to say "well what a waste of time, glad i didn't waste my money" instead you are impatient, and it's within your right not to pay, and wait for his free release, you are saying stuff like he is doing a mediocre job. Maybe everyone should have this chat when they get their hands on the mod and actually use it, when your game turns into something completely different because of this dude's work you will see. Of all the people to criticize, you decide Anth will be the target, when he is literally saving the shit show that EA released. I understand everyone, and share some opinions about Patreon, but to Anth, specially when his mod will be free, is just wrong, really wrong. Wait a bit, give it a chance, and then let him know how you feel. Maybe your opinion changes, maybe not. But if theres someone that would get my money this man is the one. Thank you to anyone who bothered to read all of this.

I myself, a small mod creator, have had the simplest mods stolen and put behind a paywall in somebody elses patreon with my credits and watermark taken away, while i am very critical of Patreon, since you need to pay here and there and everywhere for mods, I think in this situation the criticism made to Anth is unfair, because well, ofcourse, I use his mod, and ofcourse you can take it as my own personal experience, it's not just a tv logo or one of my simple mods, people always moan about "muh fifa 16" and "muh pes 2021" well if you want that experience than Anth replicates exactly that, if we removed the 1v1 out of the window the gameplay itself would be the best it's ever been, I think it's harsh to criticize someone who will release something for free, who actually updates their community constantly with changes to his mod, and with the mod that will change your whole game experience, as people always dream of this certain game and Anth is making it happen to the best of his habilities and still getting critics when it will be free for everyone.

Since people here also do gameplay modding, then you know how long it takes and how messed up the process is, Anth is literally busting ass that he could spend IRL doing anything else to provide the game that EA didn't give us, that Konami didn't give us, and while people haven't even tried the mod to comprehend that, it's just harsh. Why not just wait until he releases his mod and come here to say "well what a waste of time, glad i didn't waste my money" instead you are impatient, and it's within your right not to pay, and wait for his free release, you are saying stuff like he is doing a mediocre job. Maybe everyone should have this chat when they get their hands on the mod and actually use it, when your game turns into something completely different because of this dude's work you will see. Of all the people to criticize, you decide Anth will be the target, when he is literally saving the shit show that EA released. I understand everyone, and share some opinions about Patreon, but to Anth, specially when his mod will be free, is just wrong, really wrong. Wait a bit, give it a chance, and then let him know how you feel. Maybe your opinion changes, maybe not. But if theres someone that would get my money this man is the one. Thank you to anyone who bothered to read all of this.
we don't understand each other, I'm not criticizing Anth, also because I'm a subscriber, but it's not good to have to pay more people 4 euros each to have a more complete game, it seems excessive to me

we don't understand each other, I'm not criticizing Anth, also because I'm a subscriber, but it's not good to have to pay more people 4 euros each to have a more complete game, it seems excessive to me
We all have to decide which stuff we want and is worth it, the real problem is with EA, which forces people to fix their own game.

I understand that it takes content creators much time to do it but nobody force them to do it. I dont blame them when they want money for it, its theirs time and thiers choise. But its funny when they say/ hide its not about the money. How the legends of modding of PES scene who delivered top quality mods over the years for free with passion should look/ feel now? This site was always about free content. With all due respect but you possibly could make a free link plus patreon for those who are willing to pay and not make free release later in order to make money. I get that i respect that it was your decision. But people see it and are not stupid to hide it from them. No emotions, no offence this is how it is lets just be clear.
Btw you do great gameplay mods

Last edited:
I didn´t get it why we must talk about this topic in Gameplay Anth´s thread and discuss this. Do you Guys open that Topic on Patreon or Discord Server where other Creators are active with their mods? I think the reason is that everybody know that here in that thread are quality work gets done. And many are angry about no public release. But the options are clear and easy: Choose another Gameplay Mod! But obviously there are not much lying around everywhere. There are Guys on patreon charging their mods for more than 4 bucks/month, but with lower quality or just updating them after TU with same content a whole year long. Me and many supporters of Anth´s mod can clearly say with every update of the provided Test Versions till release v1.0 are getting new features which improves the mod from Test Version 1 till 11 for sure. When you have luck you will find non stolen content in Gp mods, or Graphic mods, or immersion mods etc. on Patreon. Even Paul posted some weeks ago from content stealers he located on Patreon/discord.

To choose paying for a mod or just not is just an easy decision we all free in. But to open a general or better to say personal discussion in Anth´s thread is really questionable imo. Yes, it´s a free Forum but things getting personal can be written down in a PM if somebody think it´s necessary.

Anyway to close my thoughts you Guys know that the full pre tested mod is for free when version 1.0 gets released?? Can´t remember that this many creators allow. So to wait with patience is an option here. Just hoping we can move on with gameplay related things in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom