An Idiot Abroad

Yeah it's brilliant.

The preview show was funnier than the first episode I thought but that's more because the 3 of them were sat in that room together.

Yeah it's brilliant.

The preview show was funnier than the first episode I thought but that's more because the 3 of them were sat in that room together.

Yea, makes you realise it really needs the 3 of them.

Gervais is the 'funny' man, Pilkington is the idiot and Merchant is the straight man who sets them up.

I thought the first episode was really odd and flat without them. Still brilliant, but you sort of imagined muffled *coughs* as it wasnt as funny as I was expecting.

Yea saw that - but had heard it all before anyway. Used to listen to them 'live' on XFM back in the day before they were 'anybody'.

Watched episode one last night and it had me in tears laughing, so funny! Expected it to be shit, I'm not a Gervais fan really, but Pilkington's personality is comedy gold :)

Episode two was pretty good as well, though didn't have me in stitches as much, he seemed to like India a lot more (to a point).

Pretty good as well as it gives a pretty good insight into the countries and the lifestyles they have, top show :)

That was funny, was it the last episode in india when pilkinton stayed in the room with an en suite shed. Then when inspecting cow dung soap says "that is so not needed" lol. Then what about the bloke who did the thing with the stick between his legs :CONFUSE: and then he bends down and the stick cracks :CONFUSE: Lmao.

Karl Pilkington has a head like a fucking orange, love the show, been listening to the 3 of them since 2001 on xfm

Back
Top Bottom