All Brazilian Teams are already in PES 2013

coragi

League 2
8 August 2003
Belo Horizonte - Brasil
Hi guys,

Today, I was messing around in the players database with PES 2013 Ultimate Editor. I was looking for some players so I could see what stats they have now, when I found Réver. Réver is a CB who plays at Atlético Mineiro, the team from my city that I love and support. When I clicked him, this screen showed up.

I was 0_0 oh god, I couldn't believe. So I started to look for other players. And I found everybody. So, I went to the Teams Screen. And the brazilian league wasn't there. I keep looking and then I found all brazilian teams inside Copa Libertadores. Maybe, it's where the Libertadores used to be, in the image file. I don't know. All I know is that all 20 teams from brazilian league are there and all their players too. I'm so happy. It's the first time that Atletico Mineiro is in PES. :-D

All the 20 teams screens are in my blog: http://www.portallbfv.com.br/blog/?p=1836

That's what I wanted to share with you all.

Cheers

5zzTJ.jpg

Im really looking forward to play the brazilian league in BAL mode. It will be a refreshing thing. I am italian so for me obviously the Champions League is more appealing, but the possibility to get famous in South America and win the Copa Libertadores is quite interesting :D

These stats are ridiculous... Look at Bernard stats for god sake.... Also on São Paulo Lucas is wrongly named as Marcelinho and also got really low stats!

Rever also is a national level player, and gets 65 overall rating ? Dede is also underrated. Just ridiculous... the examples go on and on... even shitty european teams reserves are better than our superstars in the game... I really hope Konami review all the stats before the release.

These stats are ridiculous... Look at Bernard stats for god sake.... Also on São Paulo Lucas is wrongly named as Marcelinho and also got really low stats!

Rever also is a national level player, and gets 65 overall rating ? Dede is also underrated. Just ridiculous... the examples go on and on... even shitty european teams reserves are better than our superstars in the game... I really hope Konami review all the stats before the release.

Teams squads are also very outdated, but its good news anyway. I doubt this will change but we have nothing to worry, we'll see a lot of patches fixing it :P

Just read this on another web site.

http://www.onlyproevolutions.com/2012/08/twenty-brazilian-club-teams-licensed-for-pes-2013.html

So it’s confirmed that there will be 20 teams from Brazil in PES 2013.

I have not read the official announcement and i am still a little unclear whether this actually means that there will be a separate and additional Brazilian league in 2013 or there will be 20 Brazilian teams available for us to integrate into the existing league slots i.e. D2 league can accommodate the Brazilian teams. I hope that it is at least like Serie A in Italy where the teams are licensed but the league is not. They have previously mentioned that we will be able to play Copa Liberdatores in Master League so it really wouldn't make much sense not to have the Brazilian League as a separate league...surely?.......

Just read this on another web site.

http://www.onlyproevolutions.com/2012/08/twenty-brazilian-club-teams-licensed-for-pes-2013.html

So it’s confirmed that there will be 20 teams from Brazil in PES 2013.

I have not read the official announcement and i am still a little unclear whether this actually means that there will be a separate and additional Brazilian league in 2013 or there will be 20 Brazilian teams available for us to integrate into the existing league slots i.e. D2 league can accommodate the Brazilian teams. I hope that it is at least like Serie A in Italy where the teams are licensed but the league is not. They have previously mentioned that we will be able to play Copa Liberdatores in Master League so it really wouldn't make much sense not to have the Brazilian League as a separate league...surely?.......

I think i saw somewhere the brazilian league and cup 'custom' logos from Konami in PES 2013, so i guess it will be unlicensed and available in ML, which would be nice.

Anyone know why I can edit players from a Brazilian team and use them in like the Konami Cup, but when I go into Copa Santander Libertadores Campaign the edited players aren't there anymore?

FD

The Libertadores Mode uses the real 2012 rosters ( From the first half of this year.. so Ronaldinho is on Flamengo, Castan still on Corinthians, etc etc...)

The Edit mode teams are today's roster, used everywhere else... to play in libertadores, you would have to qualify in Football Life (And play what would be the 2013 edition)

Back
Top Bottom