AI play their second team alot.

dmxdex2020

Premier League
30 June 2005
England
Arsenal
I tend to do a the league alot. Find that the AI tend to choose their second team alot. Its the same for pes 2010. I played barca with madrid on top player and the AI decided to have a different keeper as well as different players all over the park. Messi and xavi and villa played but alot of key players didnt. Konami need to sort this out as it just doesnt feel realistic. I won the game easily 2 nil. Barca hardly had anything to give.

Yes, I hate that kind of stuff. Last PES, I was playing the UEFA Champions League final against Barca, and I realised Messi, Ibrahimovic, Henry and ,I think it was Xavi or Iniesta, were not playing. I quit the match, hoping to see all those key players in the pitch when I restarted the match, but they were not there, and I was pissed because the game was very easy (I was playing on the highest difficulty level) and it was very unreal.

I agree, Konami should sort this kind of things ASAP.

I noticed the AI always wants to start it's in-form players, regardless of ability. Not a bad idea per se if form arrows weren't so horribly inconsistent and lacking any logical system.

When I recently played Feyenoord in my league with Utrecht I had to play 11 (!) players with a red arrow but lots of those were poor to average reserve players, whilst star players like Tomasson, Vlaar and Wijnaldum were on the bench with green arrows. A bit over the top.

I tend to do a the league alot. Find that the AI tend to choose their second team alot. Its the same for pes 2010. I played barca with madrid on top player and the AI decided to have a different keeper as well as different players all over the park. Messi and xavi and villa played but alot of key players didnt. Konami need to sort this out as it just doesnt feel realistic. I won the game easily 2 nil. Barca hardly had anything to give.

I agree it can be unrealistic. I find it happens in ML, i normally check the opposition team stats before the match to see who their top goalscorer is and nine times out of ten he is on the bench.

Back
Top Bottom