About Participation in EURO cups in ML

HALUKBAY

Non-League
6 November 2002
istanbul
Hi, I know everybody is busy playing or trying to get decent info about the gameplay but I would really apreciate if someone can answer this question.
In Master League 2nd year do only the top finishing teams in the leagues qualify for the UEFA Champ Lg. and Euro Lg.? or do also other European teams qualify altough they do not play in any of the 6 ML leagues (EPL,Serie A, French1, Spanish, Eredivise, and lets say Bundesliga)
So for example Anderlecht or Galatasaray are not in any of the leagues they are listed under other euro teams. Will these teams be participating in euro cups in the second or following years?

Thank You very much for the answers.
Haluk

Hi, I know everybody is busy playing or trying to get decent info about the gameplay but I would really apreciate if someone can answer this question.
In Master League 2nd year do only the top finishing teams in the leagues qualify for the UEFA Champ Lg. and Euro Lg.? or do also other European teams qualify altough they do not play in any of the 6 ML leagues (EPL,Serie A, French1, Spanish, Eredivise, and lets say Bundesliga)
So for example Anderlecht or Galatasaray are not in any of the leagues they are listed under other euro teams. Will these teams be participating in euro cups in the second or following years?

Thank You very much for the answers.
Haluk

It is exactly like with pes 2010, so teams from other league (like galatasaray) will play in euro cups, so dont worry, you will see them every season

Back
Top Bottom