16:10 aspect ratio

final lap

Championship
21 August 2007
Miami, FL
Hello all,

Just got a laptop with a 16:10 aspect ratio. Is there any way of forcing PES 2021 to output at that ratio without having the black bars?
Thanks for the help.

No, PES 2021 only display 16:9 aspect ratios without black bars

I remember having PES 6 on 360, playing on my 4/3 monitor with zoom lol. I think 360 got a VGA output... I was so pissed that you couldn't choice 4/3 and i didn't got money to buy a 16/9 HD (ready) TV lol. But my 4/3 resolution was more or less 1024x1024, enough for HD ready games.

Don't remember if i used a converter... Needs to check, don't remember about X360 and VGA. But i remember pretty well than the colors were REALLY better with YUV on 360 than HDMI on PS4. Overally, and it wasn't the console : i saw an Xbox with HDMI, it was never as colorful as YUV (issue was 6 cables to put on your TV haha, a bit too much)
Whatever for the sound, i always plays with that on the pad since almost 10 years (i buy always the same product everythime i walk on it and destroy the headphones, it happens very often to me as i'm a bit head on haha)

Those classics heaphones, there's no similars (now it's litterally on the ears and i hate it, i feel like i got some stuffs to avoid noise for spleeping, horrible sensation)

61H91Xn0XCL._AC_SL1232_.jpg

Philips-SHS3300BK/10 (they change name every year, new model, but it's just for the sake of changing name : no differences since 10 years)
If you want it on your Amazon country. There's a white version. I don't found a similar type of headphone just to change, since almost 6-7 years...

I also got one it when i watch, series, movies etc. on my PC, YT vids etc.

But i don't remember if 360 got an output for that, i gotted 2 cheap speakers. It's by far less immersive than an headphone.
For "party" on PS4 i got some other cheap heaphones. But not the same quality, just to talk with mates.
I hate big headphone like the Sony official : i hate having my ear too hot, it burns and it's uncomfortable, i'm not used to it at all. I tried... But no way. And those Philips headphones with a micro... You can check all night, you won't found anything.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom