1/8 - Uruguay vs Korea Republic - poll (Evo-Web predictions right)

1/8 - Uruguay vs Korea Republic - poll

• Uruguay win

Votes: 16 94.1%
  • Korea Republic win

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: 1/8 - Uruguay vs Korea Republic - poll

South Kores can get at Godin and Lugano but Perez is a tough shield as is Arevalo.

And Forlan and Suarez look to be building a partnership. Tight game but I expect Uruguay may edge this one.

suarez 2nd goal was a peach...his value just sky rocketed!!

1-2.jpg

:WORSHIP:

Yeah it's not the ref that screwed Korea. That Maxi shot should've been a PK too.

Anyway really good battle from both teams. Korea like US is out but proud. Did well. Suarez and Forlan and Cavani just too much at the end especially Luis who now seems to be finding his confidence after a rough start.

Everybody pretty much played well in both sides today EXCEPT the goalies which both had days to forget!

Very good game. Enjoyed it. Thanks to both nations and yeah Diego Perez is a beast! Heard he's leaving Monaco for PSG (done deal apparently) didn't know that! And I'm still impressed by Lugano, so far keeping his temper in check and not having been sent off. :LOL:

Unfortunately for Uruguay, I fear it's only a matter of time before their captain (probably one of if not THE dirtiest and most temperamental player at the world cup) lets them down with a rash decision....

Back
Top Bottom