1/4 - Argentina vs Germany - poll (Evo-Web predictions right)

1/4 - Argentina vs Germany - poll

• Argentina win

Votes: 31 44.3%
  • Germany win

Votes: 33 47.1%
  • Draw (120")

Votes: 6 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: 1/4 - Argentina vs Germany - poll

I`m not betting against the germs again...I see a brasil vs German final w/ Brasil getting the 6 star I know 1 game at a time and wait for octopussy to cast its vote

My brain says, Argentina might win, my heart says we will be victors again. So my vote for my country!
81704b4d18e0f282e890f5908d9d339d.gif

I think Germany will be the first team to really test Argentina's questionable defence, while being defensively strong enough themselves to hold off the Argentine attack.

Argentina 1 - 2 Germany

the best playing teams at this wc so far - might be an interseting match. i hope we will win, but i am not that sure like i was before the england match....

if germany can repeat her game, nobody can beat them, but i don´t believe they can repat, the are very young and in this age its normaly that you can´t

It will be very interesting and persistent match, but I hope a national team of Germany will win, because they play beautiful and qualitative football, and very much it would be desirable to see their and their game in a semi-final.;))

Magic octopus says Germany will win after a tight game. Maybe penalties again?^^

I prefer the german style of play, their matches are always great to watch and they have many intelligent players and combine skill, strength, pace and order in a good way. But, the best player in the world plays in argentina and if he has one of his days, then no one can do a thing.

I think germany will have a very hard time trying to stop messi, and Tevez and Higuain can easily destroy germany with speed and space, while the rest of the team sits back just defending. They've done that up to now and worked. Not that I like it, but it will depend on wether Messi can play at his peak or not.

I hope it's argentina. We beat them a few months ago and lost on penalties at the last world cup.
I also reckon the loss germany suffered albeit with a player short and a missed penalty will have tainted their moral.

Neuer Zettel :D

:D

Last edited:

I honestly can see the Germans getting torn apart.

Argentina is favourite, make no mistake. Attacking wise is the most dangerous team in the tournament. Germany is strong in the counter, and in physical one v ones. Argentina has no attacking fullbacks, no espace to explore there by the germans, and so the game will be played/dictated by the argentinians, who will have the upper hand in the middle. Messi will be the man to watch. Final result, as always, is something to be seen. Not always the best team in the pitch wins. It will be a magnificent game, definitly.

I can see Maradonna crying this time tomorrow.

But I could be wrong. Let's find out...

Each game started on 0:0 and takes 90 min or more (Sepp Herberger) Remember 1954 :D

Never thought Maradona would leave Verón out of this game.With him they would be able to control the pace of the game, and keep the ball.Very naive approach from Maradona. I was completely mistaken on this one, and must admit the Germans look the best unit in this World Cup. Strong, fast,fresh, focused, organised and united. Firm favourites, no doubt. Congrats Germany.

I can see Maradonna crying this time tomorrow.

But I could be wrong. Let's find out...

I think he probably is crying now and didn't watch the post-match press conferences but I wonder if any of the journalists are now telling him to 'Suck it!' :P Lol

A very well deserved win for the Germans, really outclassed our team.

The game could have been a little different if we had been a little sharper on offense in the first 20 mins of the second half, when we had the ball the most and the score was still 1-0. Still, they had the best chances to add even more goals to the result so, can't really say it was close to even.

I was wrong about Diego, really really wrong. I thought he had learned to correct mistakes that were made in previous matches when he rightfully benched Jonás Gutierrez after an awfull first game.

He didn't aknowledge the fact that Mexico easily dominated the game and possession in the second half of the 1/8 game and that he would add some more midfield help for poor Mascherano, who had his hands full against the whole batch of german midfielders.

Some say even games are won in midfield and we only had one real midifielder, which in this case proved to be a total underestimation of the opposition.

Congrats Germany.

Back
Top Bottom