☆Bolton Wanderers☆

zoller

Non-League
30 June 2022
The year is 2003 and Bolton Wanderers, affectionately known as The Trotters, are an English football team with a rich history and a passionate fan base. Based in the town of Bolton in Greater Manchester, the club was founded in 1874 and has since become a staple in the English football league system.
1717682221070.jpeg

Bolton Wanderers have a proud tradition of hard work and determination, with a strong focus on developing homegrown talent and building a team that plays with grit and determination. Led by their manager Sam Allardyce, the team prides itself on its physicality and commitment to playing attacking, exciting football.
1717682260121.jpeg

The Reebok Stadium, the team's home ground, is a fortress for The Trotters and a place where fans come together to support their beloved team through thick and thin. With a mix of experienced veterans and promising young talent, Bolton Wanderers are a team on the rise and are looking to establish themselves as a force to be reckoned with in the English football landscape.

Frederico had always dreamt of owning and managing a football team, and when he saw the opportunity to buy the struggling club, he knew it was fate.  With his legal expertise and his unparalleled knowledge of the game, Frederico set out to rebuild the team from the ground up. He brought in new talent, restructured the management, and instilled a sense of pride and determination in the players and staff.

☆After years of success in the top division, the beloved football team was shocked to learn that their owners had been involved in a massive fraud scandal, resulting in the team being relegated to the second division. The fans were devastated, feeling betrayed by those they had trusted to uphold the integrity of the club.
But amidst the chaos and uncertainty, a glimmer of hope appeared in the form of Frederico Vidigal, a Brazilian lawyer with a passion for football and a deep love for the master league of Pro Evolution Soccer 6.

☆As the new season began, the team surprised everyone with their incredible performances on the field. The fans rallied behind them, filling the stadium with chants of support and hope. And with Frederico at the helm, guiding them with his strategic brilliance and unwavering passion, the team fought their way back to the top division, where they belonged.1717682805033.jpeg
☆Thanks to Frederico Vidigal's dedication and love for the game, the team emerged stronger and more united than ever before. And as they celebrated their triumphant return to the top flight, they knew that their future was brighter than ever, all because of one man's dream to make a difference in the world of football

☆As the new season kicks off, the team is ready to write a new chapter in their storied history and show the world what they are capable of. Join us as we document the highs and lows of this exciting journey in the thrilling world of Pro Evolution Soccer 6's Master League mode. Up the Trotters!

I am creating this post for personal reflection and record-keeping purposes. I plan to use it as a repository for my goals and accomplishments throughout different seasons. I hope this platform will serve as a helpful tool for me to track my progress and growth over time.

"First and foremost, I would like to extend my heartfelt thanks and appreciation to the creators and contributors of the 2002/03 season patch for Pro Evolution Soccer 6. Your dedication, hard work, and passion for the game have not gone unnoticed. Your efforts have brought joy and excitement to countless fans around the world, making their gaming experience more enjoyable and immersive. Thank you for all that you do to enhance the world of gaming and bring together a community of like-minded individuals. Your commitment to excellence is truly inspiring, and we are grateful for the time and effort you have invested in creating this incredible patch. Keep up the amazing work, and know that your contributions are truly valued and appreciated.

I would like to take a moment to express my gratitude to all the creators and contributors from Evoweb UK for their hard work and dedication in making and posting all the patches. Thank you for your time and effort in enhancing the gaming experience for all of us. Your passion and creativity are truly appreciated."

In my journey as a football manager, I started in the 2nd division of the league. It was a challenging season, facing tough clubs like Middlesbrough, Birmingham, and even Celtic (I included Celtic and Rangers in my England master league). Despite the fierce competition, my team fought hard and in the last game of the season, we managed to clinch the title of the 2nd division league.

However, our success in the league was not mirrored in the 2nd division cup. We were unfortunately eliminated in the first round of the cup competition. But, despite this setback, our triumph in the league was a testament to our hard work and determination throughout the season.

1717684033957.png

1717684110645.png

During your season in the 2nd division, Djorkaeff, Okocha, Campo, Salva Ballesta, Frandsen, Nolan, and Jaaskelainen were crucial key players who helped lead the team to success. Their skills and contributions on the field played a vital role in securing the title in the last game of the season.

Additionally, the mid-season acquisition of Kaká from Sao Paulo added a new dimension to the team. However, his impact was limited due to an unfortunate injury that sidelined him for 8 weeks shortly after he started playing for the team.

Despite this setback, the collective efforts of Djorkaeff, Okocha, Campo, Salva Ballesta, Frandsen, Nolan, Jaaskelainen, and the addition of Kaká helped propel the team to victory and secure the championship. Their individual talents and teamwork were instrumental in achieving success on the field.
During your season in the 2nd division, Djorkaeff, Okocha, Campo, Salva Ballesta, Frandsen, Nolan, and Jaaskelainen were crucial key players who helped lead the team to success. Their skills and contributions on the field played a vital role in securing the title in the last game of the season.

1717684399168.png

Additionally, the mid-season acquisition of Kaká from Sao Paulo added a new dimension to the team. However, his impact was limited due to an unfortunate injury that sidelined him for 8 weeks shortly after he started playing for the team.

Despite this setback, the collective efforts of Djorkaeff, Okocha, Campo, Salva Ballesta, Frandsen, Nolan, Jaaskelainen, and the addition of Kaká helped propel the team to victory and secure the championship. Their individual talents and teamwork were instrumental in achieving success on the field.

1717684297627.jpeg

After a successful season led by the veteran captain Hendry, the time has come for the team to embark on a new journey. With Hendry announcing his retirement, and several key players facing contract endings, it is clear that a new era is on the horizon.

As the team looks to renovate and rebuild, the focus is on bringing in fresh talent with great potential. The team's roster is set to undergo a major overhaul, with new faces expected to reshape the identity of the team.

The upcoming season holds the promise of change and excitement as the team prepares to forge a new path forward. With the departure of familiar faces and the introduction of young, promising players, the team is poised for a transformation that will leave a lasting impact on the organization.

The future of the team hangs in the balance as they navigate this period of transition. Fans can expect a revamped lineup and a renewed sense of purpose as the team enters a new chapter in their history. The team may never be the same again, but one thing is certain – they are ready to embrace the challenge and create a legacy that will be remembered for years to come.

Attachments

• 1717684088255.png
    1717684088255.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
I made some bold moves in the transfer market this season, selling players like Salva Ballesta, who was one of the great surprises of the last season, to Milan. It was a tough decision, but I knew it was the right move for the team. Additionally, I traded Djorkaeff to PSV in exchange for Kezman and 6000 points, a deal that I believe will strengthen our squad.

On the flip side, I made some exciting signings to bolster our team. I managed to snag a young talent in Rooney, who at just 17 years old, had finished his contract with Everton. This was a fantastic opportunity to bring in a promising player with a lot of potential.1717684884722.jpeg

I also brought in McManaman, who was without a contract at the time. His experience and skill on the field will be invaluable to our team. Additionally, I made a significant investment by paying 7000 points for Boa Morte. I believe he will bring a lot of quality to our squad and help us achieve our goals for the season. Washington (Brave-Heart or Coração-Valente, brazilian striker from Fluminense) was without contract too, and will be the 4th striker.

Overall, I am confident that these transfers and signings will strengthen our team and help us compete at the highest level. I am excited to see how our new additions will perform on the pitch and contribute to our success.

The two friendly matches against Lazio and Ajax were highly anticipated by fans and players alike. Lazio, who finished 2nd in Serie A, provided a tough challenge for our team as they showcased their skill and tactics on the pitch. The match against Ajax, on the other hand, was not just a friendly match but also had a significant meaning due to the negotiation of Djorkaeff, a talented player who was being considered for transfer between the two clubs.1717685474957.png

Despite the competitive nature of the matches, both games were played in a friendly spirit, with players from both teams showing respect and sportsmanship towards each other. The matches also highlighted the good relationship between our club and both Lazio and Ajax, as negotiations were conducted smoothly and with mutual respect.

Overall, the friendly matches against Lazio and Ajax were a great opportunity for our team to test their skills against top European clubs and strengthen the bond between our club and other teams in the football community. The matches were enjoyed by fans and players alike, and served as a valuable experience for our team as they continue to strive for success on the pitch.
1717685927065.png

Campo's departure has left a void in our midfield, as he was a key player with great experience. However, we are proud to have been able to develop him into a player who caught the attention of bigger clubs like Tottenham Spurs.
1717686064433.png
We strive to be a club that nurtures and reveals talent to the world of big clubs. While we will miss Campo's presence on the pitch, we are confident that we will continue to develop and showcase talented players who will go on to make a name for themselves at the highest level.

Frandsen's loyalty to the club was unquestionable, and he continued to give his all on the pitch despite the constant interest from other teams. The fans appreciated his dedication and made it clear that they wanted him to stay. If a offer from a big club from Europe, we gonna sell him if he want.

Welcome to the Forum! It's great to see a Bolton Wanderers story, especially with the Jay-Jay Okocha generation!
I've played Bolton before, in a "Four Musketeers" format, with Okocha and Hidetoshi Nakata! (who actually played for Bolton as well in real life).

Great job and I hope to see more of your ML adventures in the future! Jay-Jay so good they named him twice! :TU:

Back
Top Bottom