× The Life and Times of Tanjiro Sakai ×

UGQ7ptp.png

f54CT15.png

2wnPQlL.png

WtScayb.png

I remember Faryd's farewell as if it were yesterday, bro! That was such an exciting match, Pékerman bringing him in in the last minutes, in a way it inspired Faryd's farewell with Werder Bremen, it left a huge impression on me.

I think it's cool you're following the World Cup, with the actual events as they transpired, :) Hopefully this will bring a nice scouting and lessons learned for Tanjiro and his youth squad!

I remember Faryd's farewell as if it were yesterday, bro! That was such an exciting match, Pékerman bringing him in in the last minutes, in a way it inspired Faryd's farewell with Werder Bremen, it left a huge impression on me.

I think it's cool you're following the World Cup, with the actual events as they transpired, :) Hopefully this will bring a nice scouting and lessons learned for Tanjiro and his youth squad!

With no players from my U-21 being called, and with a break in-game... I figured I could write something short without playing any matches 😉 but the Academy will be back in action very soon!!

Have some more pizza with golden crust, Tanjiro, it's ok, man.. You don't want to get a one-game suspension! 🍕 :LOL:
Maybe Fronta-Kun can use his wide body to contain Tanjiro next time! hehe.. 🐬:)

Everything to play for after the first round is complete! :BSCARF:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom