× The Life and Times of Tanjiro Sakai ×

UGQ7ptp.png

pUKLJPT.png

58qLXzc.png

WtScayb.png

Nice to see Tanjiro also sharing a photo album with his family, a much needed respite from another era, different from digital media. ;)

How does the U-21 work? Will you be playing a full J-League after they are promoted? Cheers bro. :TU:

Nice to see Tanjiro also sharing a photo album with his family, a much needed respite from another era, different from digital media. ;)

How does the U-21 work? Will you be playing a full J-League after they are promoted? Cheers bro. :TU:

There are some players in the squad that will be 21 when the season ends: Kobayashi, Hamada, Izumi, Sada, Yamamoto and Shibuya. The first team coach will have to decide their future: make the first team or not? Tanjiro will also have to add six new players to replace them...!

When the story dictates it, Tanjiro will take over as manager of the first team and a lot of these players will be there (alongside some real ones). 😉

1699406475642.png

Hopefully Fronta-Kun will be found! I actually think the J-League and K-League mascots are really cool. :) 🐬
Maybe he just went drinking sake and is hung over hehe. :LOL:

Good luck in the Cup!! Ganbatte-ne! 🏆

View attachment 245705

Hopefully Fronta-Kun will be found! I actually think the J-League and K-League mascots are really cool. :) 🐬
Maybe he just went drinking sake and is hung over hehe. :LOL:

Good luck in the Cup!! Ganbatte-ne! 🏆

Haha! I still need to come up with a resolution to Fronta-kun's case!

Cup quarter-finals is big. We will need all of our players. Matsumura is out for two months, and Ota's injury is worse.

Arsene Wenger! Now I understand Tanjiro's fascination with youth players and young systems, following the footsteps of his mentor! Maybe you can bring in some French players too, hehe.. I wonder if the Tiger-Headed Dolphins of Nagoya (Very cool mythology) will bring rain during matchday to make the pitch muddy! :LOL: Nicely done bro, leading your youth team to third place in the Youth League. :)

Last edited:
Arsene Wenger! Now I understand Tanjiro's fascination with youth players and young systems, following the footsteps of his mentor! Maybe you can bring in some French players too, hehe.. I wonder if the Tiger-Headed Dolphins of Nagoya (Very cool mythology) will bring rain during matchday to make the pitch muddy! :LOL: Nicely done bro, leading your youth team to third place in the Youth League. :)

As an Arsenal fan, Arsène has been one of my heroes! If (when 😉 ) we reach the first team, I would love to add some French players, and as you know, the J-League has a lot of Brazilian players, so we'll have to look into that too.

I played a story with Shimizu S-Pulse and it was filled with Brazilians! I think their fans also play samba during the matches too. :LOL:

Fronta-Kun and the Tiger-Headed Dolphins! Sounds like something right out of the Tokugawa period! 🐬 🐯

Back
Top Bottom