PES2008 PS2 version is the lost game / video thread

Hey guys! I finally discovered this gem on emulator and it plays awesome!

I was wondering if there was an original season option file with the Bundesliga included? I tried searching in the thread but couldn't find one.

I've tried @Juventino32's OF and it's really awesome, a very well made OF!. :) But even though I love the J-League, I would also like to have an option with the Bundesliga (perhaps replacing Eredivisie, or being in "other leagues") to have a more "European" experience.. If anyone could give me a hand finding one, it'd be much appreciated, thanks! :TU:

Try mine. It has the Bundesliga.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/frigvt52pzv1xsd/Pes_2008_OF.7z/file

WTF? So random, I know the guy in your avatar! I'm listening to him right now whilst typing this. You're an O&A fan???

My avatar is Antwan Kumiya. He is a Tunsia knife fighter. Yes, I listened to every show from 2004 to 2014. I am listening to them again in order.

@the_dude Thanks a lot!! This is exactly what I was looking for. I just tested it and it works like a charm! :TU:

A question though.. Is this the same Juventino's OF with Bundesliga? Or is it a different OF altogether?

@the_dude Thanks a lot!! This is exactly what I was looking for. I just tested it and it works like a charm! :TU:

A question though.. Is this the same Juventino's OF with Bundesliga? Or is it a different OF altogether?
It is different. It has Bundesliga. Then I added Zenit, CSKA Moscow, Shaktar Donestsk, and Legia Warszawa because I like Russian and Polish clubs.

Played several ML seasons on it... never saw it happening
If you've the game, can you let me know if the french audio comments are from Darren Tulett ?

I've just ordered the USA game. If it does not have the database issue and it also has French commentaries, it will be a nice version for my needs.

Can you also unlock the extra diffiulty setting in the US version ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom