Anth’s FIFA 16 Mods

i'm curious about editing ball size btw. i'd be happy for changing ball radius without cheat engine.
i also wonder why no one tries to edit goal nets physics. everybody tries to edit small details such as gloves, tattos etc. it's an obvious fact that goal net physics are more important.
If we could have the same results that FIFA 14 goalnets when we put the soccernet lines in cl.ini it would be great.
Both games have the same engine and seems the same goalnets codes and lines, but the result with soccernet lines is diferents. Fifa 14 with greats results and FIFA 16 with bug goalnet.

FIFA 16:
Sem Título-2.png

FIFA 14:
Tense Old Trafford 3.jpg

Both games have the same engine and seems the same goalnets codes and lines, but the result with soccernet lines is diferents. Fifa 14 with greats results and FIFA 16 with bug goalnet.
No, the engine of both games aren't the same. FIFA 14 is on Impact Engine whereas FIFA 16 is on Ignite Engine. Remember, 14 on PC wasn't Gen4 (PS4/XB1).

If we could have the same results that FIFA 14 goalnets when we put the soccernet lines in cl.ini it would be great.

FIFA 16:
View attachment 279289

FIFA 14:
View attachment 279290
i know, im following a topic which is about nets in another forum. we have to find net physics files. these files are not in "sceneassets > goalnet" direction.

there's a file which is goalnet.lua in "fifarna > lua > assets"
can somebody try to decrypt and edit?

Attachments

• goalnet.rar
    880 bytes · Views: 3
No, the engine of both games aren't the same. FIFA 14 is on Impact Engine whereas FIFA 16 is on Ignite Engine. Remember, 14 on PC wasn't Gen4 (PS4/XB1).
I heard in some place that FIFA 14 was the first one in ignite engine and the 16 was the last. Probably the guy was wrong.

Back
Top Bottom